Not receiving messages

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Not receiving messages

• Is anyone else having problems getting messages today? Usually I get more than 50 messages a day but in the last few hours I have gotten none on my iPad. My android has not received any messages either in the last few hours although I generally don’t get that many.

Am I the only one?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

I guess I must have been the only one afflicted by this issue. I am now receiving my messages but I think I still missed some friendship essence along the way.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I can not say if you were the only one that had that problem yesterday but a few people (me included) had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. It was resolved after one and a half week that time so I am glad it went much faster for you :-)

Lodz
    @lodz

I have the same problem since yesterday.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@lodz The response I got from Rovio about my issue was that if it happened again I should contact them, so I suggest you create a support ticket at Rovio about your issue: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

JH2
    @jeh2

I have not been able to recieve messages on my iPhone or iPad but able to get them on my Kindle Fire (Android). However I did get an error trying to respond to an FE request on the Kindle Fire receiving a message saying their was an error trying to process message.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Not receiving messages

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.