NoobNeedsHelp?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum NoobNeedsHelp?

• I just got a Facebook account, and I discovered I can play Angry Birds Friends online! That means I can start participating in the leaderboards now!! But I have no idea how to screen a computer screen shot(necessary?), whether your progress saves on mobile, if online is better than mobile, etc. Could someone kinda give me the low-down of playing AB Friends on Facebook? It would mean a lot to me, and I would appreciate a little help… :)

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

Oh, and maybe I could have some friends?? My name is John Ti on Facebook(not real name). Just ignore this if you don’t want to… :P

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@autobird Your progress is saved through your Facebook account in both the mobile app and the web version. That means that if you just sign in with the same Facebook account your progress will be synchronized in both the mobile and web version.
    The web version has both the weekly tournament, story levels and the avatar feature, but the mobile version only has the weekly tournament and 4 PU practice levels (which I don’t think saves through your Facebook account).

Nothing
    @autobird

K thanks. :)

Nothing
    @autobird

@bad-piggies-2 Is it me, or is playing on the computer WAY harder??

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@autobird I don’t know. I find it easier to play on the computer as it has a bigger screen

Nothing
    @autobird

@bad-piggies-2 But you can judge trajectory better on mobile…different opinions I guess…..

Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

@autobird

I’m confused, why couldn’t you participate in the leaderboards before? Do you mean here on the nest? You should be able to whether on FB or not. I do.

Nothing
    @autobird

@rambleberry Oh, you didn’t need FB? I thought mobile wasn’t allowed(don’t ask how I thought of that)! What are the purpose of leaderboards anyway, just to compete with fellow Nesters?

Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

If you are talking about the Leaderboards here, in the Nest, then no, FB not needed to play. A lot of people play on mobile devices. I can’t tell you about FB though because I don’t use it for ABF.

I use the boards to gauge myself, how well or bad I do. I also like to see how others are doing, and try to better my score, but more importantly, for me, my technique.

Nothing
    @autobird

That’s sounds like a good AB player, wishing the best the best while trying to improve their strategy. I have some questions? Is there a separate leaderboard for the power-ups, or is it allowed? And is there any significant reward for coming out as #1, ex. extra Nest points, badges, etc.

Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

@autobird

No, there is no separate leaderboard. Just make sure you read the top of the Leaderboard home page. More info in the FAQs.

I have no clue if there is any type of reward, except self satisfaction for job well done, and bragging rights, I guess. I don’t do it for rewards, except personal ones.

Enjoy and good luck.

Nothing
    @autobird

@rambleberry K and you too. :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum NoobNeedsHelp?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.