Non-upgradable emblems

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Non-upgradable emblems

• I am back into game this week and I see that many things have been changed since I played it regulary on daily basis. While I understand how enhacement process works on weapons, off-hand items, flags and heads I don’t understand why I have emblems that I can’t enhance and also some emblems that I can.
    I didn’t know that yesterday when I tossed all duplicates,so it is very possible that I already tossed many valuable items in my ignorance. Any help and explanation is appreciated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@cosmo2503,

In the enchantement mode, you have an “i” button on the top left.
    Here you can read all informations.

Legendary set items : max enchantement at level 10
    Other items : max enchantement depend of stars :
    – 3 stars : level 6
    – 2 stars : level 4
    – 1 star : level 2
    – 0 star : no enchantement

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@cosmo2503 When you start tossing duplicate set (weapon and off-hand) items, check to see which of them give you 6 shards when you scrap them and which only give you 1 shard. Then, scrap the duplicates that give you 6 shards and enchant the ones that only give 1 shard. The enchanted damage and health will be the same for either, but you get 6 shards to use for enchanting instead of just 1. I don’t think banner/head sets items ever give more than one shard when scrapped (unless you enchanted them, but it is a waste of shards to scrap an enchanted set item).

Most people claim that you enchant the weapons first, then go for the off-hand items. Also, since shards are hard to come by, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to enchant set items below level 50.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Emblems that were acquired before enchanting was implemented cannot be enchanted. They will need to be replaced with newer emblems in order to be enchanted.

I still have an Emblem of Resilience that I got from the Diamond League reward wheel before enchantments were implemented, and while it’s one level higher than all of the three-star emblems from the Golden Pig Machine, it appears in inventory as if it has zero stars, and cannot be enchanted. While I’ve had several chances to replace it from the new reward wheel, it is opposite the 10-shard reward so I’ve been re-spinning for the shards instead.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Non-upgradable emblems

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.