Node bias for newly rescured TFs?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Node bias for newly rescured TFs?

• I recently obtained Prowl from a rescue mission. (Incidentally, I used 134 gems to immediately complete the mission.)

Ever since then, every time I complete a node with him, he immediately shows up in the next available node that the Eggbots transform.

The problem is that except for the 3 minutes while I’m running him in a node, I’ve been putting him through near-continuous upgrade cycles to try to level him up as soon as possible to catch up with the rest of my TFs.

So basically I get one node guaranteed to be blocked by an upgrading TF every time.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I don’t know why Rovio would deliberately be trying to make game play more difficult for us (they’re already unintentionally making game-play difficult enough as it is with all the bugs!)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • dmsral
    @dmsral

Not always, but certainly a high percentage of the time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Regarding the upgrading TF showing up on the Gold Dome, it doesn’t happen every time for me, but certainly more often than can be explained by random chance.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Finally stopped happening once I got to the L8->L9 upgrade cycle.

ph
    @ph

This is the third time in a row I have started an update (L12 to L13) that the Gold Dome appears with the TF being upgraded with no shot at running unless I use gems to complete upgrade. This is way beyond coincidence.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Node bias for newly rescured TFs?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.