No USA release?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum No USA release?

• I have friends who want to play this game, but they can’t because it isn’t available in the USA store. This is something that is costing Rovio money. They are losing potential revenue.

Will this game ever be released in the USA?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • aux80
    @aux80

I understand what a soft launch is. But this game came out in August of last year.

Will it be in “soft launch” forever?

Again, this is costing Rovio money.

Chopsting
    @chopsting

The game might have gone into soft launch in August as you said, and if the game performs to the level Rovio wants it to then you’ll see it launch in the USA, who knows when that is? I’m sure someone at Rovio could weigh in on that, seems to be a few Rovio people on this forum.

I think you’re eager to get some friend to join the game, but I don’t think it costs Rovio a penny – launching a game they’re not happy with in US would probably have more cost associated with it atleast in the long-term, dont you think?

But hey you and me are both here so clearly we like the game, maybe they’re already prepping a US launch

aux80
    @aux80

“The game might have gone into soft launch in August as you said”

I downloaded the game in August 2016. I’ve been playing since August, 2016. There are no if(s), and(s), or but(s) about it. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. You’re welcome to pop over to the AppStore and check the version history. Maybe that would be a better use of your time than trying to sound smarter than everybody else on a random message board that no one pays attention to.

If anyone has any factual information on a USA release for Evolution, I’m all ears.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum No USA release?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.