No Point in Facebook ABT

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum No Point in Facebook ABT

• What is the point in the Angry birds tournament on Facebook when the Leethax add-on for Firefox still allows you to cheat with unlimited power ups?

Would it not have been a better idea to write in some new code to disable the Leethax add-on before launching the game?

I would love to take part in that but there is no point what-so-ever because the top ten have scores that are impossible to beat without cheating.

Sort it out Rovio!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@sparkyuiop I have moved this thread to the Angry Birds Friends forum.

sparkyuiop
    @sparkyuiop

Thank you, sorry about that.

sparkyuiop
    @sparkyuiop

Glad no one agrees!

stosh
    @stosh

Tell me more about the unlimited power-ups on fire fox.

Terribletom
    @terribletom

If it’s on Facebook, delete the cheats!!! In any event, anyone with a “Top Score” should provide tangible proof, in the way of a screenshot, showing the damage, sling used, and if any birds left. It’s only fair to all other players!!

WhY
    @whyss62

sound like rubbish to me :p

sparkyuiop
    @sparkyuiop

How is it rubbish?
    Install Mozilla Firefox, Go to this website using Firefox and install the add-on:
    http://leethax.net/extension/
    Open up Angry Birds Friends and have unlimited (99) boosters that you can use as many times as you like on the same level. It also cheats on other Facebook games such as Bejewled and Candy Crush Saga.
    I’m not writing this to promote cheating but rather to gain some support to get Rovio or whoever admins Facebook Angry Birds Friends to patch this cheat and make it worth taking part in the Tournament.
    Without doubt the top 10 winning the tournament are cheating.
    Personally I think the tournament would be better if no boosters were allowed at all, i.e. not even an option.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum No Point in Facebook ABT

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.