No Opportunity for New Characters (Wheeljack, Drift, DeadEnd)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No Opportunity for New Characters (Wheeljack, Drift, DeadEnd)

• Help! I have had no option to get the last 3 new characters (Wheeljack, Drift, DeadEnd) since they came out?!?!I am a level 363, using version V1.22.4.3, and play on an Android phone in the US. I have not been able to obtain any of these characters in the events. I have read forums where people say they show up in their Token Exchange or some have even had them GIVEN to them by the game!?! What the heck? Am I just to be patient or is there some reason why I am not able to get these characters? I’m not going to fork out any money to the game. Any advice is certainly appreciated!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Wheeljack has not been available to get in any way yet, Dead End was only available by purchase with real money and Drift has not been available again since last October.

Just wait. Wheeljack will be out before the end of the month, Drift should be available again within a month or two, and Rovio has said that Dead End will be available for tokens sometime later next year.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@kara-lamport-duven last month, the Angry Birds Transformer team on Facebook stated that DeadEnd would be unlockable through an event sometime this month. As of Wheeljack, I have a hunch that he will be the 2016 Christmas special. Drift will hopefully come sooner or later, but not too sure

Anonymous

If my suspicions are correct, Drift should be coming up pretty soon, since most of the exclusive characters have been available again.

First was Epic Optimus and Rodimus during Prime Time, then we had Halloween with Nemesis and Skywarp. Then Acid Storm in Thunderstruck. Starscream in Time to Bludgeon and Brawl. Sunstorm for Thanksgiving. Then Ratchet in Superior Soundwave. Now we have Shockwave. My guess is that the next event will have Windblade, then after that will be Drift, assuming that there isn’t some kind of special type of event before then.

Phillips
    @phillips

@rowdypup where do you get the knowledge that Dead End will be available within a month or two. https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/teaser-from-exient-developer-about-december-update/

Based on this information sounds like it will be at least 6 months. It took Rodimus 9 months to be available in a challenge.

Scarlett761
    @kara-lamport-duven

Thanks to all of you who responded! I was beginning to feel left out, reading about everyone who had been “given” some of the characters or who were able to obtain them through live events. I didn’t get enough points to get Drift the first time and I’m not about to shell out $20 to get a character.
    I’ll sit back and be patient. Thanks again!!!!!

@rowdypup
    @partshade @phillips @sntrooper

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No Opportunity for New Characters (Wheeljack, Drift, DeadEnd)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.