No one in leaderboard

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No one in leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 87 total)
  • Replies
  • King Chuck
    @kingchuck

@dallasreds for me is almost the midnight for you?

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I’m in the same situation.

Not that I’m complaining, because now I can actually move up a league thanks to not having to deal with any cheaters.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@kingchuck
    It is 9:45 AM US central std time.

Thorondor
    @thorondor

I was going to post something about “A league of their own”, my level 41 (now 43) and my level 16 game both have the same situation, all alone at the top, even after the update, and I play both on multiple platforms, so it must be a server issue.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I have a leaderboard in the arena again. But everyone else has a score of zero.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Mine is back as well. The lineup does not look to have changed since the first time I saw it this week. @jorge-freeman-1 and @vyse12012 are both still on it.

EDIT: Scores are starting to show up. only one so far but I expect the others will filter in.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@tigerussell ~ My leaderboard shows up now too but you aren’t in it…

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@jorge-freeman-1 — I change my player name quite frequently to whatever suits my whim at the time. I have been (OPENSET for a short while now so that one might be on there. I just changed it back to T_Russell so we can see if it updates or if you are just ghosted onto mine. I also have scores for four players now.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@tigerussell
    ~ above is a screenshot of the first 6 players of my leaderboard.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@tigerussell ~ You probably mean you are facing my ghost but who knows what the ones on my leaderboard see? Rovio has this all mexed up…
    Anyway, your league seems to be easier than mine. Would you swap? ;)

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@jorge-freeman-1 — Yes since I started so late I expect it is simply your ghost I see. I would expect all the players on my board to be ghosts of others.

Also these are the only five scores posted on my board so far so I don’t know how many will fill in above me yet. You might not like the look of my board once all the numbers show up. My score is only about half what it would normally have been since I am only coasting this week so I hope it’s enough to advance.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

Only 5 players in my list show scores now. So far I’m in 2nd place, but I could see that change if the rest fill in before this one ends.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I have a full leaderboard again. So far there’s only one other person with a score, and I’m in first with 24K (stone league). I think it might be the same as earlier in the week, but I don’t have a screenshot to compare. There’s one player called “StopCheatingLosers” so far with 0 pts.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I could have sworn I looked at my leader board, after I posted the comment above, and saw that 5 people were at 0 score, not 10. I had also moved down to 5th place. I played a few games and looked back and it went back to showing 10 players at 0.

Not sure what is going on with the leader boards for this event.

burbman
    @burbman

I have a full leaderboard as well, but only four players with scores. So far I am in first, but I haven’t been playing much beyond meeting my objectives, so pretty low scores all around.

scruffydork
    @scruffydork

I wonder if the Mini Map event leader board will do the same thing. I’ve not really been playing now that I have the new class so I started grinding again today. I want that spin off the wheel.

Birdbrain
    @furious

I had just me on my leader board for 4 days, so didn’t bother playing game after game. Did the update and was on a leader board in second place I only had 2000ish. Two hours later everyone is above me and on 30,000 points what the hell have Rovio done on this update? It’s gone back to how it was with cheater 5 months ago. I’ve wasted hours of my life again. I might try and take them to court the way this game has gone from day 1 is run by idiots

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

My leaderboard just showed up. I have 20k-ish points, while 12 others have over 30k. I already did today’s new set of dailies too. So far all of my matches are against full-45s max ranks. Something looks fishy here.

burbman
    @burbman

@furious – If you honestly thought this week’s leaderboard was going to keep you in a league of one, I feel badly for you. However, there is still plenty of time left to play enough to avoid the bottom three and maintain you progress. If you read back to the beginning of this thread, there were suggested point targets per day to shoot for by myself and others. Had you followed those suggestions, you would be one of the leaders of whom you are complaining.

burbman
    @burbman

@whiteasice – What kind of rating score are you seeing for those fully loaded level 45 teams?

laura118b
    @laura118b

I’m #1 on my board, but I don’t know how that will change the longer the day lasts. It looks like everyone on mine did their objectives each day and not much else.

Those ratings are misleading though. I played a team rated just 6 points higher than me and got wiped off the game in 2 rounds. Moral of that story, don’t trust the numbers still check each bird and banner.

Birdbrain
    @furious

I’ve deleted the game. It’s now terrible! Used to be so good, it’s too busy

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

@burbman Their power ratings are in the upper 800s. I haven’t seen any over 900 yet. I’ve gotten like 820 at max so far.

burbman
    @burbman

@whiteasice This is the best I can do so far…

power ranking

By the way, I nearly lost that battle.

edit – played with my banner after this and picked up an additional ten points.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No one in leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.