No one in leaderboard

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No one in leaderboard

• I just advanced to the gold league for this week, started about 4 hours after it started and have no one on my leader board. After the first couple of battles, I saw a full board, but every one had 0 points and that only lasted for a few more battles. Now, 9 hours into the week, I am the only one on the board and have been for the past 4 hours. I have not lost any on my progress, and can still see my list of friends from my nest, but cannot see any of my friends scores in the arena. I have tried hard closing app, as well as reboot phone, but still have no one on my board.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 87 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

This is happening to me also. I can’t say I’m complaining though because if my board stays empty I’ll be a shoo in for Silver League.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I too am alone. I joined 15 minutes after the start supposedly in 15th place as usual but after 1 battle 1st. Then I looked at the league – empty. It also says that none of my friends have started yet but since @partshade is a friend this is clearly not the case. I am concerned that I will be moved. To grind or not to grind?

HarleyM
    @harleym

Same issue in Gold. Maybe they are trying to minimize ghosts? Creating leagues late would help that issue…

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Regardless of the reason you’re best off putting up 10,000 a day. That should put you square in the middle of even moderately competitive leagues. That way you won’t have to scramble at the end.

mich
    @m-ich

@tigerussell Where does that number come from? Keep in mind that the wheel is different for each league. In wood league, 10,000 a day means a very serious amount of grinding that would guarantee you rank 1 on most leaderboards. In platinum, 10,000 a day is pretty easily done, barely enough to not get demoted, but certainly not enough for a promotion on most leaderboards.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@m-ich — Without being able to see what’s going on in your league the best bet is to plan on landing in the middle. I realize the wheels are different in each league, but 10,000 in stone is fairly easy and should put you near the top. 20K a day for silver should guarantee a top 5 and 10k should be very near the middle. For gold 10K should put you near the middle to the lower end but you should be OK to avoid demotion.

You are free to play as little or as much as you want but I personally would hate to expend a bunch of energy and time to end up in fourth or coast too slow and get demoted. 10K is a figure that would be the minimum I would do regardless of the league I was in.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Same in Stone League (At least , on my page).

burbman
    @burbman

@tigerussell – I would say that a good benchmark target per day would be based on 7,500 points on the wood league wheel. 5,500 for objectives, plus 2,000 for play. The stone league wheel pays out ~1.5x the points as wood, so 8,500 in stone, Silver is ~2x wood, so 9,500 in silver, Gold is ~2.5x, so 10,500 in gold, etc. Adjust play accordingly once opponents are added.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@burbman — Those are good numbers for all leagues. I tend to be on the more competitive side so I tend to hedge higher. Having spent most of season one with the same scoring for all leagues as we only find in wood now, I became pretty adept at scores around 65,000 each week. Granted that was with one extra set of objectives we no longer have, but the extra points now available each week more than overcome that. Still to me that number was almost always good for a promotion unless you had too many cheaters so it sticks in my head as a good baseline for non-demotion even with the new scoring.

I don’t like playing the leagues blind.

RainM8
    @rainm8

Yep same here I am the only one on the board was planning on just surviving this week it could be the easyist promotion I have ever had or get dropped in it latter

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I just made it to Silver and am experiencing the same thing. less than 4 hrs to the next objectives and still no on has put up points.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

You’re not alone.
    null

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Maybe they are being nice and letting everyone advance this week because of the ongoing Contest.

Maybe.

Ok, maybe not.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I am just waiting to login and see me go from 1st to 15th. haha.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Until I see others on my board I’m just going to complete the daily objectives and stop. Worst result is I don’t advance, but I won’t get demoted and best is that it stays that way so I’ll advance with minimal effort.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Same here in silver, guess I’ll be advancing to gold at the end of the week. Maybe this is Rovio’s way of paying us back for having to deal with cheaters so long.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

Same with me in Silver. I’m also completing my objectives because I remember what happened last time Rovio left us alone on our leaderboards. When they did populate the boards I was way down at the bottom.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I guess the real question is whether anyone has anyone else on their leaderboard? My experience is just list @purduegrad2004’s — I joined late and initially had 14 other people with 0 scores, and I can’t see any friend’s scores in the arena, although I can see them in the event. I’m in stone league.

Sosich
    @so78

Is the bug still there in the 1.2.7 update ?

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@so78
    I just updated, and I am still the only one in my leader board.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

So now my theory is that league play was suspended pending the update in which the max level was raised to 45. It just remains to be seen whether the leagues are resumed before the end of the week or we all get a free pass and groupings resume after enough time has passed to allow those who wish to do so to level up.

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

Same in wood! Hopes thats happens until Diamond! :-)

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

To alone and the diamonds aren’t your best friend because this isn’t Minecraft.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Everyone : I am also in the “situation” everyone else is in. PLEASE delete all these comments so Rovio won’t find out! We have suspicions they reading some the forum. Everyone start using the code word systems that we established earlier. Not really. LOL Maybe this is some kind of free special gift from Rovio. This will be great if it lasts all week. I haven’t looked at my board yet but playing seems to be more fun with this happening or is it just me? Peace love joy luck and cheers to everyone!

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

Nothing aboht the Minecraft referenc? Really?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No one in leaderboard

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.