no more gem farming?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum no more gem farming?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
  • ABTABT
    @abtabt

Still no gems. THANKS FOR NOTHING ROVIO.

ABTABT
    @abtabt

@fairview
    You hit the nail on the head about the missions thing.

ABTABT
    @abtabt

Day 11 another 24 hours of playing the game, and as expected ZERO gems. And now when friends thank me in always coins now and not gems. So instead of fixing gem farming Rovio removed the last opportunity for me to earn gems.

ABTABT
    @abtabt

Day 12 and received 5 gems. I wonder if rovio now consider this fixed. Because they should have given those of us who were affected the equivalent number of gems for the days we went without. Yes, I’m drunk.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Yesterday morning I got one (1) gem which was the first in over a week,however, there has just been a small download of assets but no gem chests have appeared as yet, I will keep fingers crossed.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Got 1 gem this morning, first in nearly a week…I have noticed that the most fruitful mission seems to the Easy one, I got a 25 and a 3 gem bonus out of a 12 hr mission today.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Since the download of assets about 12 hours ago I have received 3 gem chests, so given I was asleep for 8 of those hours it appears that they are back again.

ABTABT
    @abtabt

So after the five gems yesterday when I thought everything was fixed – ZERO gems today.

jman
    @jman

1 crate 1 gem. Mission collection still low. If it wasn’t for completing achievements it would take at least a month if not more to save up for the last hard missions slot.

It would seem that the “fix” was to generate more revenue. I have not/will not spend actual cash on a game. I stopped doubling because I earn so much from missions NOW that I don’t even need to play nodes to upgrade anymore. In fact when I earn enough gems to open last hard missions slot I see no point in playing nodes anymore and dedicating so much time to a game that

1. Is ruining my phone

2. Has no new areas, just repeat whats been repeated for months

3. When they fix it something else pops it (instadeath, wrong node cleared, unresponsive buddies, game crash, missing gems/pigs/coins etc)

4. The support staff has no idea what the heck they are talking about

5. Has no end game and no guide or instructions

Rovibot
    @rovibot

I have an iPad and an iPhone that I alternate between. I made sure my iPad had updated to the same spot that I was on the iPhone. I then deleted Transformers off of my iPhone and reinstalled it. Eventually the iPhone updated to where I was prior. Just after that I got a gem box with 4 in it. That was the first box I had seen literally in weeks. I am not saying that is the solution, but I got 4 gems out of deleting and reinstalling.

jman
    @jman

Noticed that for the last couple of TF upgrades I get 1 treasure chest per 2 upgrades. Anyone else notice that you get the chest right after upgrading?

I just started a 1 hr upgrade and then I”ll do a 3 hr one to see if I get another chest.

ABTABT
    @abtabt

Zero treasure chests but two upgrades since yesterday and multiple missions/events. Rovio thinks this is fixed because they sent me an email asking if I’m satisfied with how my problem was ‘resolved’. No rovio – not satisfied because it hasn’t been resolved.

farview
    @farview

I have gotten a few gems. The game doesn’t crash every 3 minutes anymore, but now some of the ads don’t have a way to ‘X’ out of them…

No matter how many gems I shoot in the nodes, it doesn’t relate to how many I get in the chests. That still sucks.

jman
    @jman

@farview put finger on advertising which leads to website. Press back button after it starts to load a couple of times and it goes right back to game.

2 upgrades done and no gems, so random still even though I got 3 treasure chests in the last six upgrades before that they were all level 7 one’s which I didn’t do this time……frustrating. I would pull out my hair but genetics already took care of that.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Since my last post 3 days ago, I have not received any gem chests at all, so it appears to me their fix is also buggy!!!!!

ABTABT
    @abtabt

Two more upgrades, four missions and multiple game runs but no gems. Rovios supposed fix was obviously a one off to stop me complaining to them.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I’ve been getting gem chests for the past few days so something has changed. I’m not even playing nodes levels either, just doing missions and the occasional energon pile. Gem counts from 1-6 with 5 or 6 being normal. Only one of two chests though, and not the occasional three or four we used to get. Still, a welcome return.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Still very few chests, max. of 6 gems each. However, I have noticed an increase in gems from missions, especially 12/24 hr easy missions, I got 30 gems from one reward today!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s weird, but I’m quite sure that I’m getting more gems from the 12h Easy missions than I am from the 12h Hard missions. In fact, I’ll often complete a 12h (or 24h) Hard mission without a single gem opportunity to be had, whereas the 12h Easy and 12h Medium missions usually have at least one if not two opportunities to earn gems.

ABTABT
    @abtabt

Maybe I’ve complained too much about the gem farming coz I don’t get gems either by farming or in missions, easy, med or hard. If it wasn’t for friends thanking me I wouldn’t have gotten a gem at all. Makes it very hard to intercept or upgrade.

Anonymous

Well it’s been 2 weeks since I’ve gotten a single gem box. Somethings up.

jman
    @jman

@partshade

I’ve been getting random boxes every day lately, sometimes 2. Missions have also increased gem output for me. Last 2 four hour easy missions was 8 gems a piece as well as one 1 hour paying the same. I’d say it’s my third day with good gem collection.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Not only did I get around 30 gems total from 3 12 hour missions today, I’ve just got 2 crates, one with 3 gems and one with 11!! maybe Rovio have made an adjustment?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, I’ve been noticing a slight uptick in gems. I’m probably picking up two or three random crates a day now, but never containing more than six gems in any one crate, usually only one or two.

Gem productivity from missions is about the same as always though.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum no more gem farming?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.