No more "boots" when loosing a battle

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No more "boots" when loosing a battle

• After todays update you will only get boots if you win the battle. It sucks a lot! I’m at island 9-9 atm and now it will take so much longer to reach 11-8. :(

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Sarah Bell
    @sarah-bell

So it’s actually a real thing,damn it,on level 10.4

Anonymous

Looks like now I can just rage quit after I lose a battle. xD

Really though. This was a terrible update. Especially since we can’t get a small boot reward from losing chance battles anymore.

Veggie
    @veggie

It is even worse! Progress is now blocked by big battles! I was at 148 of 300 boots. Then I got 30 boots in a chance battle. Then came the shock: it counted only up to 150 boots as the progress was interrupted by a pig battle after reaching 50%!!!!

Rovio, wtf!?

Anonymous

@veggie That happens to me before every single pig battle. Definitely rigged but it never mattered that much.

TomT
    @tomt

updates.png

I just screenshot this at the Playstore for the recent update, and my questions are:

The secret villain —-> I assume it’s Leonardo DiCaprio.
    Winning the strongest piggy fighter —-> not sure what this means
    Event prizes just got better than ever —-> REALLY??
    Win 5 star rare items —-> REALLY?? they are giving out 5-star items?
    Bug fixed and improvement —-> REALLY??

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

When you lose a EXP Chance Battle, the experience points you gain do not get multiplied now. With the increase in the level cap (I think its 50 now), I don’t understand why they made leveling up that much harder.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Roving is joking.

Anonymous

@tomt I got that too. Infact, I got a bug fix update for the game yesterday and the What’s New description got reverted to the last one. They must have accidentally released it early describing a possible future update.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade So, 5-star items??!!

Anonymous

@tomt Yeah that sounds epic! Maybe they’ll give away super rare, extremely powerful 5-star… PENCILS! :D

To be serious though, these items will likely be given out very sparingly.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade They’ll give out such epic items when pigs fly.

Oh wait, pigs, fly, birds, angry……. there is something I just can’t quite put it together….

Veggie
    @veggie

Folks, that’s it. Now your boots are decreased by 3 everytime you loose a battle. If you just started the game you will have nearly no chance to reach higher islands. Rovio really must be desperated.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Oh!Rovio the fuc*ing company wants people to stop playing this game
    This game come to an end
    This game is completely a sh*t

Veggie
    @veggie

Boots are back my friends! Just got +1 after loosing. You still will only get +1 when loosing a chance battle, but thats ok for me! Thumbs up Rovio

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Huh?But why yesterday no add boots?update?

Anonymous

Winning a battle also gives 4 boots now instead of 3! :D

This means that whoever wins a 10x chance battle will get a whopping 40 boots. :O

Anonymous

@veggie Actually, now, when you lose, you will lose 2 points, so be careful when fighting!
    @partshade Some nice feature Rovio added!

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

I don’t now whether It is a good or bad news(…)

Veggie
    @veggie

If you have a Panel Appearance Item this news is rather good.
    But this is the pain: If you reached Lvl 30 and still you weren’t lucky to get a Panel Appearance item in the slot the game might become pretty hard. You won’t encounter less “noobs” and most players already have a SS Gold PA Item. Also you will mostly get opponents with higher levels.

Let’s say: for new players it’s bad, skilled gamers won’t care

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@vegie that is THE END!!!I am only in 11-4(moby dic*)island.
    Even though I have all my birds in level 30 of even 37lvl,it is completely
    T H E E N D.It is a bad news for me
    Now I am look like a noob(because people who were in this Island are mostly have op gold increase panel items.
    :(
    :(

TomT
    @tomt

So now there is actually a possibility where you can go BACKWARDS.

Cool…..

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I was playing on my son’s account today and noticed that when I lost a battle this costs me 3 boots. -3. I’m glad I’ve finished all the islands and he is playing the last one of moby dick. Playing on android, so maybe this is different from the apple version.

RizDub
    @rizdub

Only just today did this start happening to me for some reason. The first fight I lost cost 3 boots, but I believe each subsequent loss only removed 2 boots.

I’m really not sure if I like this or not.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The worst part of this situation is that Rovio never tells us any of the changes that happen or what we should expect. Is it normal now to lose points when you lose or is it a glitch? A little communication would go a long way to inform the players what is going to be the future of this game.

Anytime a feature is added or changed its up to us to figure out what happened and what the new rules for the game.

I haven’t gotten a 5x EXP Chance battle in a while, am I just unlucky or did they change those too?

Anonymous

@gabe-nestor Of course it’s up to us to figure it out. If it wasn’t, then Rovio would have to actually test the update themselves and tell us BEFORE it screws everybody over! Why waste time on that?!? :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No more "boots" when loosing a battle

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.