No Jewels in Piglab ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No Jewels in Piglab ?

• Anyone else not getting jewels in pig lab since the latest update ? The last 3 times I’ve completely emptied pig lab, I’ve only won 2 jewels. It sucks, cuz missions don’t give you many jewels since a couple updates now

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

The lab still gives you jewels, but the rate was greatly decreased. In my last attempt, I’ve wasted a full silo (excluding Super Rariums), and I’vo got only 20 jewels.

The missions are still your best source of jewels, even if they reduced the amount you get for each mission.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s been like this for a while now.

ED209
    @ed209

I mainly get my gems from doing 8 hour missions and then I get the odd some from the lab when getting rid of minerals.

Also get the Ines from the daily quests too

jgo95
    @jgo95

I can’t remember which major update it was but the lab is not fruitful anymore. I used to grind for gems quite frequently but hardly anymore, only when I get a surplus of materials from Daily Quests and then only if I feel like taking the time. My unscientific feeling calculation estimates my gem hit/spin ratio to be around 1:20. I now focus on having missions going constantly. I usually opt for the 12-hour missions and use pigs to reduce 24-hour missions…don’t want bots tied up if a new event rolls around or they are needed for Daily Quests.

Meh
    @mehh

Ok I just emptied out piglab and got no jewels again. That makes 2 jewels in the last 4 emptyings . Before this event started I would have had at least 50 jewels in the same number of spins on a bad day. The day before this event started I got 100 jewels in two emptyings, which was a good day.

Something has definitely changed

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@mehh

This is well travelled ground. The issue of reduced (or non-existent) gems in the Pig Lab has been covered:

Here

Here

Here

and Here

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

As you can see from the links provided, this is not in any way a new issue.

The big NERFing of the Pig Lab came just before Christmas and in that case gems were removed from the Pig Lab entirely.

After much outcry from the player base, gems were subsequently reintroduced to the Pig Lab, but with such reduced odds of landing on gems that it was almost as bad as removing them entirely.

I don’t know why you’ve been able to avoid this until recently. But you should consider yourself fortunate that you’ve been getting normal amounts of gems for the past three months, when the rest of us have had to deal with the severely reduced amounts that you’re only now experiencing.

Phillips
    @phillips

Just did 3 super rarium and got 20 gems on second spin so can call it 15. I’ve been pretty lucky on super rarium for a while now not getting much on the other materials but I think I have gotten gems on 1st spin or second spin the last half a dozen times I have tried.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

I’ve only had 2 super rareium from nodes since the 24 update. I used to get 1 every 2 or 3 days so I won’t waste them in the lab
    Have noticed more gems from crates though, get between 8 and 20 a day if I check regularly

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No Jewels in Piglab ?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.