No invites to roll friends golden piggy machines

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No invites to roll friends golden piggy machines

• It would seem that the trials and tribulations of getting the game right continues. Since the most recent update I have not seen a single offer to roll any friends golden piggy machines. Nor have I had any messages about anyone rolling mine. It was bad enough when I would get offers and not be able to use them b/c they were on android and I am on iOS. Now I don’t even see them. Is anyone else having this issue?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I still receive a Friend’s GPM Roll approximately once per 24h.

TomC
    @tomc

Sometimes I don’t see the small icon on the totem pole but when I manually check the friends list one of them will have the free roll.

Kavalier
    @kavalier

I have the same exact problem. However friends can roll my GPM but I do not get any free rolls myself. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Ya I get them about every 24hra but can’t access friends camp. Hopefully they stay after we catch up

Anonymous

If you can’t access friend camp, log out of Facebook, log in again, force game to close, log into Facebook through Facebook app, open the game again, and you can access the friend camps all right. At least that’s how I got it working.

r3b3cki
    @r3b3cki

I do not get piggy rolls, the only time I get piggy rolls is when I watch the video every other day. I have a friend on my list that says “loading” with the free piggy roll on it when I tap on it I get an error message that says “Visiting players is currently not available. Please try again later.” But I can visit the rest of my friends. How can I fix this so I can continue to get piggy rolls regularly? I have the latest version of AB epic, and this happens on all my devices, iPhone 5s, iPod touch 5th gen and the galaxy tab.

Gemma
    @gemma-r

What’s the video you Watch to get piggy rolls?

Astupidiot
    @astupidiot

They used to let you watch a commercial for a free roll on the golden piggy machine but I have seen one of those offers in weeks.

bouboule
    @bouboule

I just got one :)
    Hello set item :)

Edit : damn I got the hammer again

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

I am not getting since quite few days.. I have like 20 friends who play daily. And neither do I get any rolls on my pig :(

r3b3cki
    @r3b3cki

Since the game has come out I have filled up my rainbow bar ONCE, my son has filled his up 3x. I still don’t get daily rolls from friends/ piggy mc cool and only way i get a roll is when I watch the video every other day or my spending gold coins.

Dyno den
    @dynoden

I got a free roll icon on the totem pole but when I click that and get my friends list up none have the free roll invite on them. I looked a couple of times and the icon stayed there now its gone and no free roll.

Dyno den
    @dynoden

It came back and a friend in my list had the icon this time.

Gemma
    @gemma-r

I get no friends invites anymore too.
    I had 2 that I couldn’t roll
    Plus, I sometimes get notifications that a friend ha rolled my piggie machine and that my rainbow is full, but when I go look it’s not.
    This is really annoying

Gemma
    @gemma-r

Anyone been able how to make this work yet?
    I still get no free rolls and have tons of friends

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

I had an issue with this and I think my issue was I had over 200 friends on my list (over 200 friends exceeds the 20 page limit in the game – you can have more but they all don’t show up). I unfriended it down to about 190 and now I get the roll on a 24 hour rotation whereas before I stopped getting a free roll for like 3 days straight.

r3b3cki
    @r3b3cki

I do not have many friends at all I have like 4 friends and only 2 who activity play. I have a friend on my list w/o a pic and it says “loading” and when I tap on it I get an error message that says, “visiting players is currently not available, Please try again later.” I have contacted Rovio and they are aware of the facebook connection issues so in the mean time I do not get any piggy rolls unless I watch the video every other day and I have to wait until an update..for a “supposed fix”

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum No invites to roll friends golden piggy machines

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.