No incentive to open game

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No incentive to open game

• Like many here have said, I paid to open the small chest every 15 minutes. The reason I paid was to collect three gems. Of course I got spells as well mixed in, but the main reason was to collect gems. I was watching the device and opening the game all the time. That meant more playing and watching more advertising videos.

Now I know there is a way I can get stuff and maybe people would think gems shouldn’t matter to me, but they do. And for those that don’t know the exploit, even more important.

I still play. I still enjoy the game. Stay out of the bottom three to stay in Diamond League, play to collect gems and try to collect pearls if I don’t have to spend too many gems. But I play a whole lot less now because of not getting gems from the small chest.

Sometimes I delay opening the game all day in order to get the DC and KPC in the evening when I can take my time, then collect the few gems for winning stars, playing the arena and winning two levels of the DC. I see no reason to open the game at all since I can’t collect gems during the day.

Want me to watch more advertising, play more? Bring back the gems in the small chest.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Want me to watch more advertising, play more? Bring back the gems in the small chest.

Amen!

@hank
    will Gems be returning to treasure chests soon? As a lot of us paid to get the 15 min treasure chest so we could get more gems, yet as of the last update that screwed the spells to level 1 we no longer get any gems at all!

On the off chance Gems are not returning to the treasure chest, I guess the next question to be asked is does that mean we are eligible for a refund as that would mean Rovio changed the conditions on which we purchased the 15 min treasure chest?

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Gems will return in the December -update.

Anonymous

Thanks for the info Hank!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Looking forward to getting gems from the little chest again. The upside from not getting gems from the little chest, with the backup and restore trick, is the ability to bank feathers without sacrificing gems. I get my gems early in the morning then spend the day banking feathers. And pearls when the DC and KPC are not too hard.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum No incentive to open game

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.