no gems…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum no gems…

• From one day to another Rovio quit giving us gems for our daily tasks.

Now we get some feathers, some pearls, a few gems for the king pig challenge but that’s all. Rovio wants us to pay for gems and to spend a lot of money to win.

The evil pig of the tower will be even happier to steal our money.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • gjs96743
    @gjs96743

They just are tweaking their business model to modify our behavior – to get us to spend more gems.

If you complete all tasks for the daily rewards, you get the 60 gems one used to get. Of course, that means you have to get the gem letter, and login with Facebook, thereby providing more monetizing avenues for Rovio.

desperados
    @serkann

Yes gjs96743 they’re abusing people’s goodwill and they constantly keep on changing game mechanics and loot table for players to get less from everything and they take advantage of the situation by creating so called clans…clans=another way to force players spend more money to play that’s all…from now on the best thing to do is to never buy anything from rovio and be less active in forums and games…don’t waste your time here just leave them alone by themselves.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

And the rewards became ridiculous! 100 feathers, 5 pearls, 10 pearls…

That’s nothing when you need 25000 pearls for one of that luxury hats! I still can’t buy the first one, I’ve collected just 20000 pearls after half a year.

Rovio forces us to spend money or to cheat when we like to get the whole set of hats.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

It’s no coincidence that the introduction of gem-spending clans comes at the same time as loss of gem rewards in the chests and daily tasks. Upping the stakes in one area and lowering them in another means we could be eating into gems like never before.

This is why I’ll have nothing to do with clans. And once my gems are all gone, that’s it. I’ve already spent what I think this game is worth to me.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Now there are only gems for the gem letter and that damn facebook presents.

That poor gift of five pearls can Rovio keep by themselves..

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

I haven’t really jumped on Rovio for many of the changes to date – sure, some have been a bit sucky, or clearly focused on generating purchases (and hello! they do need to pay!). But this one is really, really poor. Bring back the darn gems!!!

cognitive
    @cognitive

I am still getting the daily gems for DC, Arena, ToF, etc. Still get gems in ToF and ordinary chests…

Any ideas whats going on?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum no gems…

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.