NO.EGRETS looking for new, active clan members

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum NO.EGRETS looking for new, active clan members

• Tired of those clans that start active and then slowly die out because the leadership isn’t paying attention? So were we, so we started our own clan. Very active and plan on cleaning house multiple times a week of inactive players once we grow! Come help us become the best clan on ABE! search for NO.EGRETS with magpie as the leader

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Just a hunch, but is the name based/taken off of Pelican Zombie’s bio from Plants vs. Zombies 2? Pretty clever!

Ragin’ Cajun
    @ragincajun

@rowdypup

you are more than welcome to join the clan and help to build a prosperous and active clan. Plus we are filled with tons of puns and movie quotes.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I would love too, honestly, but at the moment my AB2 prohibits me from such clan activity. That and being allowed to participate in the Arena, Daily Challenge, Mighty Eagle’s Boot Camp, and regular world map levels only to be shut out from the app.

Ragin’ Cajun
    @ragincajun

Really?  You can’t play two rovio games on the same account?

Ragin’ Cajun
    @ragincajun

NO.EGRETS is still looking for new members

Ragin’ Cajun
    @ragincajun

These are our results from the last beach brawl for the week of April 2nd with only 4 members.  We are currently level 4 (as of April 9th) and still looking for more members who are active and want an active group to move forward it.

Search for NO.EGRETS with Magpie as the leader

Beach brawl results

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum NO.EGRETS looking for new, active clan members

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.