No coins after getting killed

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No coins after getting killed

• I’ve been playing this for awhile and much thanks for the tips and complaints about bugs. I had grimlock die on a level and it was the first time I didn’t get any coins after. Usually no pigs but always got coins after getting smashed. Also first day I played alot and didnt have sudden death happen(crossing fingers). Just found it wierd and there was no update from what I could tell.

Most days I just farm coins but was bored today. I also noticed that if you click randomly in the cloud it makes the gem noise but no gem was received. It did that the last time before the update as well.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Interesting. That could be a glitch, as I’ve always received coins when failing levels.

King Bird
    @frankazi1234

Where you using goldbite grimlock? Variant characters double your coins if you beat the level if you don’t you get no coins

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

You obviously failed with Goldbite Grimlock, who is a variant character, just like Ultimate Optimus Prime, Ultimate Megatron and High Octane Bumblebee. If a variant character fails a level, he gets nothing – it’s to balance out the bonus coins variant characters get if they pass a level.

“Warning: Variant characters are for expert players! If they complete an Event they earn loads of bonus Coins, but if they fail they get… nothing. Ouch!”

jman
    @jman

Thanks, yep it was goldbite grimlock. I didn’t know that about the variant characters. I guess I’ll just wait until all of them are levelled out before continuing to use them. At least I know now which characters to level up first now.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I learned something new too. Thanks for the post @jman

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I tried to perform a forum search prior to posting this but it was too cumbersome. Anyway, I had a medium node and I died. I know you lose pigs but I did not know you can lose coins too. Glitch or no?

dmsral
    @dmsral

@ladydi102: There’s a few characters where you lose your coins as well. I think Goldtooth Grimlock is one of them, not sure about the the others but I thinks there’s only 3 or 4 total.

King Bird
    @frankazi1234

@ladydi102 could you tell me with character you where you playing with?

Nothing
    @autobird

Were u playing with an variant version character? They give double the coins at the end of a mission, but give no coins if mission failed…

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@frankazi1234 & @autobird bear with me here as I am trying to get the bots names right but the first time it happened I can’t recall it’s name right now. The one with the roller tire/wheels on it’s back as it was laying like these two images I’ve left. I did not screen cap it but I did for the next two which you will see here. BTW – thank you for mergin this into one I had replied under before.

2015-03-12 00.06.50

2015-03-11 23.56.10

King Bird
    @frankazi1234

are those ultimate optimus prime and high octane bumblebee? They are variant characters you get nothing if you lose but if you win you get double coins.

Nothing
    @autobird

The variant version characters are High Octane Bumblebee, Goldbite Grimlock, Ultimate Optimus Prime, and Ultimate Megatron. Hope this helps(also they are in a squad, just look for button on bottom right on upgrade selection screen)…

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@frankazi1234 & @autobird once Information saved, so again thank you so much for your replies to this. Have a fabulous weekend!!

otter
    @otter

Was wondering if anyone esle has seen this??? I finish the run and live, some times even watch the video to double my score, thank or not thank my buddy, it returns to the map and the event is still there,it shows me the photos but no coins!!!!!! I find that I would have redo the event some times 3 times before it gives me coins and the event goes away….. I’m seeing this happen more and more as I got over the 200 rank…… Very frustrating….

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@otter Yeah, this is a bug that’s been around for months. I, personally, have had it for almost 4 months. If you want to get your coins and pigs that you acquired in the battle, just go to Astrotrain and you’ll notice that your earnings have been added. Rovio said that they will fix this issue.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Here is a screenshot of the Variant characters who get no coins when the die
    variant TFs.jpg

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@20qmindreader I am on that in game screen now. Thank you kindly.

Cindy
    @crmason2000

I am having the same problem after completing events that I do not receive pigs or coins. The only way to receive pigs and coins is to die and not complete the event. I have to recharge my bots a lot, but I have quite a few Telepod characters, so that is not an issue. If I don’t have a Telepod character, then I use Skywarp to remove the event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum No coins after getting killed

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.