No Arena Tickets again

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No Arena Tickets again

• Well the Cactus Pig Event ends in less than 2 hours & today’s Daily Challenge is still awarding 1k Coins, so what’s happening tomorrow?

1. Is it another dreaded Perfect Combo Quest? OMG I hope not. I read no positive comments here or the AB Pro FB page & with the Slot Bug during the last Quest, IMHO it was an enormous flop!!!

2. Will tomorrow bring some new sort of Quest?

3. Will we have another Monster Pig Event?

4. Did Rovio screw up again with the no Arena Tickets & is another Arena really starting?

5. Will nothing happen tomorrow since it’s Thanksgiving in the USA? Well that makes no sense since so many players are outside of the USA.

What do you think today’s Daily Challenge 1k Coins means for tomorrow?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

1. maybe all the negative feedbacks made Rovio put in better prizes

2. i think they probably will try to tweak the combo quest than introducing new quests

3. i’d actually rather have another monster pig event than combo quest

4. it is possible, i mean, screwing-up isn’t something new in this game

5. do they celebrate thanksgiving in Finland?

right now, i’d choose arena and monster events over combo quest for sure.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I just hope the new event won’t crash my phone. I had to reset my phone yesterday. For the last 36 hours of the event, everytime I tried to look at the event page, my game crashed.

TheRedBird
    @red-bird-justin

it is combo quest.

TomT
    @tomt

@red-bird-justin

Ah crap……………

CokenCola
    @cokencola

I seriously hope it’s not a combo quest. I mean now that we know how to do it and what to expect maybe we’ll succeed more but the randomness and ineffective distribution of prizes is ridiculous. And even though we didn’t receive arena tickets we still could possibly have an arena, not unlike Rovio to make mistakes. Guess we will know by tomorrow.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I come from the near future, fellow nesters, and I can tell you that a helpful Mighty Quest awaits with great slot prizes…good luck :)

TomT
    @tomt

@rowdypup

“great slot prizes”…… touché……

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum No Arena Tickets again

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.