Ninja Turtles Ad

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ninja Turtles Ad

• Can we get rid of the stupid ads for the ninja turtles movie? No ads play when you click to play the video so you can’t cash in on health bonuses or free spins on the golden pig machine if that ad is selected.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

I was going to post about the same thing. You can tap the button to go to the site and watch a video there, but that still doesn’t give the credit for watching the ad either.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

where do you live-state I live in singapore and theres no ad of that at here

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Not sure about @Kdubz, but I’m in the US (Los Angeles, though I doubt that would matter in this case).

So far, I’ve only had this ad once when attempting to get the item from the caves, though a different ad wouldn’t come up until I exited the game and restarted the phone. Fortunately, Rovio seems a little bit more interested in promoting the Angry Birds movie.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Right now, we in Germany get NOTHING but Rovio- or movie-related ads. XD
    One being this short scene from the movie, the other being about a popular German sausage stick called BiFi which promotes the movie (a quite short ad!). Other than that, I get the occasional Nibblers ad and the occasional Battle Bay ad and the occasional Toons.tv ad. No TMNT ad, thankfully.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

I’ve only gotten the Turtle ad in the Cave, same as @kdubz says, nothing plays, it’s cost me 4 or 5 prizes

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 ROFL, I know, right!?! “Kann Ich noch einmal?” :-P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    I giggled a bit at the ad when first seeing it. Now I just hope it passes by quickly. I saw it too many times. XD

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ninja Turtles Ad

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.