Vuks

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
  • VUKs
    @vuks

@bluebear @supersic @nastyteddy @nikosf AngryCat@ Dredd@ Maksim@ EnviCaAr305@abgofast

Thanks to Nikos and BlueBear for joining to the new team. At the moment game works fine for me. We will be waiting other team mates to join to our new team. This will be good test to check how the team multiplayer works.

I and Bella wrote to the support regarding connection problems to the team multiplayer and receive the same answer:

“Unfortunately we do not have plans to fix the multiplayer at this point in time. We are really sorry and understand this is very frustrating to many of the top players as you, but currently we simply do not have plans on looking into this issue as our developers are focusing on the future updates. We are really sorry!”

So that means we should continue to experiment as we see that Rovio don’t care about multiplayer much.

Hi @abgofast @phoenix6 @stevep!

Since Saturday when you created new team and our team become number 1 on the team ranking table, nobody of our teammates could connect to team multiplayer. We have suspicion that this connectivity problem is related to first position on the team ranking table. At this moment we can connect to team multiplayer from both of our teams.
    What you think about this observation?

What is the situation with team multiplayer in your team now?

@oldschool
    it is pleasure to see you on the track again!

Cheers!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@vuks … everything is working for us since we changed and created our new team. We have had problems went hacked account join us. It takes away the ability to race for all team members. As captain, i try to remove and game crashes. Eventually the game lets me remove them and the connection to race restores. I am eager to fill the team with 10 trustworthy racers. I have 7 back. 1 doesnt join us yet due loss of progress and 2 retired in frustration. Two spots open. I noticed @bluebear was a teammate for brief time while you fix your setup

VUKs
    @vuks

@abgofast nice to hear that new team is working fine for you all! As our team Vuks has problem with GEs score on team and team ranking table and additionally connection problems so I and Bella decided that creation of new team also could help solve these problems. Let’s see!

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Haha, Rovio. They think we have to play single player? And how, when I cannot “Beat a friend’s score” and don’t have enough gems to skip this, because I lost about 4K gems due to their bungled updates? Their programmers are losers and we all are betatesters, unfortunately.

VUKs
    @vuks

@bluebear @supersic @nastyteddy @nikosf AngryCat@ Dredd@ Maksim@ EnviCaAr305@

As our teams and ABGoFast teams already tested, the problem is #1 place in team ranking table. So today team VUKingVuks is on the top on the team ranking table, that means the members of team VUKingVuks can’t connect to team multiplayer now. We should decide how to proceed next.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@vuks – I wrote Rovio support about the number #1 ranking issue telling them we have proof that the connection error message happens specifically for this group 100% of the time. They told me they have no plans to fix team multiplayer within ABGO! and the developers are only working on future updates of this game and other Rovio games.

They apologized and said they know it impacts top players like us and recognize it must be frustrating. (If that were true, they would do something about it but they’re banking on us being loyal enough fans that we will put up with their incompetent ways.

So, as you likely saw on the leaderboard, last night, I’ve disbanded my public team in frustration. I created a private team in hopes that I could control who can join by accepting requests. I did so rougly 12 hours ago and know of teammates who wanted to re-join me. Naturally, none of the messages came through the app to me to accept them. So, I’m stuck with a decision to keep the team public (which I will likely do cause I’m a sucker for punishment!) or quit the game indefinitely since racing for #2 spot is not my style :)

Good luck!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Do people actually play Angry Birds Go! ?

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@datguygamer

To answer your question: No, sometimes, for a while, part of the time and when the stars align just right….There are a lot of answers to that question, if you ask different people!

Nikos
    @nikosf

Back To The Vuks – No Eggs.. Yes Friends!

Nikos
    @nikosf

Vuks the best team.. ever

Nikos
    @nikosf

Nikos upload new photo and Greek message..

Nikos
    @nikosf

Hello Vuks! Good Summer all my friends. Rovio Very Soon New Update.. Multiplayer is back soon.. bye bye all and best regards

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@nikosf

Wow! I hope that is true. I hope they keep our old statistics too. Thanks for the info and I will keep a lookout for any new info.

Nikos
    @nikosf

R.I.P. Angry Birds Go :(

Nikos
    @nikosf

This is it

Nikos
    @nikosf

Nikos Remember good times angry birds go. Nikos it’s time to say goodbye :( Nikos remember best friends Ted, bella, b.bear, S.Sic, Vuks, and all team. Thank you all guys.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@nikosf and all others

If anyone else knows of any other good racing games please let us all know…I will miss the interesting and enthusiastic acquaintances I have come across here at Angry Birds Nest but will check back from time to time if, by any chance, an exciting and fair Rovio came comes along again! facebook.com/ZOOMRHONDA

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

With the disaster caused to the game, I´ll have more time to play Mario Kart 8 (play it guys, it is fun) and Angry Birds Fight!.

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.