Next Event?

• I am hoping for another Seekers event soon so I can unlock Skywarp and a couple more accessories I didn’t get in the last Seekers event. I also wouldn’t mind another accessory event maybe this time for the autobirds.

I am guessing that we will get a Nemesis Prime event close to Halloween. Fingers crossed.

What do you guys think?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

I think there should be at least 3 weeks before the start of another event, no matter what the goals are. IMNSHO, challenges should be once a month.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I need a break. An event around Halloween would be good.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

They have been nonstop lately. I don’t want to hear about one til close to Halloween unless they do one that’s just for accessories.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Break Break Break Please lol

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

They have a repeat of the Decepticon accessories event already coded, a few of us got the notice by mistake instead of the Ratchet graphics.

That would be easy for them to run in September

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Break Please no more events for a couple of months!

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

The advantage with events is they help run down people’s gem reserves, so expect more events, more often.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve got over 25,000 gems – it’s going to take a lot for them to wear down my hoard, especially if I decide to play for token instead ….

Soundwave
    @soundwave

No more major events for a bit please.

Life and this last event didn’t play well together for my family. I squeaked out the character and my kiddos have taken this as an opportunity to quit playing all together.

I’d be good with an encore and/or accessory event in the meantime.

5 days felt too short for ratchet. That pretty well demanded your undivided attention to have a chance. This game keeps making me choose between real life and a game. That’s just not going to fly anymore for me.

This would have been a perfect competition for me to just pony up the money to buy enough gems for my kids to buy the character. But that would have totaled about $100 for us across two games. Not even close to practical.

mommarice
    @mommarice

Break. I need to get my TFs upgraded and stock up on gems.

Geli
    @geli

They have a repeat of the Decepticon accessories event already coded, a few of us got the notice by mistake instead of the Ratchet graphics.

That would be easy for them to run in September

September 31st would be a good start date.

Phillips
    @phillips

What would people think of making the challenges last a month? Before you complain that 8 days is too much read my proposal and reasoning.
    Do away with the daily reward and just stick with the 550 max token amount. Which is still a massive 16,500 tokens for the month (for a 30 day month) but still keep the new character at about 6,000 tokens.
    My opinion as to why new characters are released via challenges is to get people playing the game so they can generate money from the in game advertising. Where for the characters obtained from the mission portal you send characters off on the mission and you put the game away until they return.
    So by doing a challenge for a full month it allows them to be able to charge for advertising for the month which is possibly why we saw roughly a new challenge each week for the month just gone.
    By leaving the token amount for the new character as quite achievable 6,000 (200 a day) it means we don’t have to allow the game to interrupt life. As most of us have jobs (younger players school), social and/or family functions some evenings and weekends. So while we still have to play we don’t have to put heaps of time into every day. While there will be days where we may not be able to play the tokens we miss could easily be made up for on another day (or over a couple of days).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Special events are no longer “special” if they’re being run frequently or are of long duration.

I used to look forward to these, but now I have special event fatigue.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Did anyone notice the new characters for hot rod squad coming. One looks like antman but I know that’s not right.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.