Next bird in line knocking the one in the slingshot down

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Next bird in line knocking the one in the slingshot down

• I have a glitch that causes the bird in the slingshot to be knocked down by the next bird in line. It is getting worse. It’s now knock down the loaded bird just about ever level. Tonight it was chili pepper in the arena.

Anyone one else have this glitch?

I have asked Rovio three different times about it, but no answer!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Katydid
    @katydid

Hubert (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
    Aug 30, 12:48 EEST

Hello again Kay,

thanks for reply.

Please make sure that you are not tapping the screen with anything else than it should while playing Angry Birds 2.
    Also once for a while please clean your device screen, we had some reports that dirty screen may be the source of that type of issues.

We have just sent you some gems, and we hope you will still be able to enjoy the game :).

Best regards,

Hubert
    Rovio Support Team

Now I heard everything! Dust on the screen is causing is responsible for the glitch! Does Rovio ever say sorry it’s a known glitch. We are aware of it but have not been able to fix it? If they did I would at least respect them.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@katydid Rovio may be right. I’ve experienced similar issue when touched screen with moist finger. Also this happens for me when i charge my phone with computers USB. When using additional charger it never happens. Other way it may be some software glitch too. IDK.

Katydid
    @katydid

Sam,
    Thanks for the info, but I am OCD when it comes to my screen being clean. I always wipe it down before playing. I have never been eating or drinking When it happened that I can remember.

I really do think it’s a glitch.

Sonicwave
    @sonicwave

I haven’t experienced this issue, but I doubt that it can be caused by tapping the screen (that should activate the bird’s abilities, not knock it down).

Katydid
    @katydid

I am sure I’m not touching the screen because I have played every othe AB game left handed. AB2 didn’t like it. Many of my shots went anywhere I wasn’t aiming for so I retrained my myself to shoot right handed. Once I learned no more wild shots but my arm or hand would be in the way. So I always remove my hand as soon as I fire.

I wish I had thought about your answer. You are right! I could have used the argument.

I think it is a known glitch as it is one of two times I couldn’t get an answer at all. Both took 3-4 reminders to get any response. Both were lame and they sent a few gems compensation. You ofcourse have to run out the spell to buy more. Not sure I will bother using them now. The spells no long work well genough to bother. The chili pepper hits the top pig. Ducks rain down now without Doing any damage. Why waste the money?

cognitive
    @cognitive

I have had the same thing happen many times. I make sure my finger is off the screen after launch and yet have seen many instances of auto-launch :)

Katydid
    @katydid

Now we both know it is us doing it. Not! Guess we need to keep our fat fingerprints off the screen. What nonsense!

I am glad to know I’m not crazy, and someone else has the same problem. I was starting to doubt myself.

VL
    @vlp57

I’ve had it happen several times as well.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Next bird in line knocking the one in the slingshot down

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.