Newsfeed – good addition. Rovio, please use it

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Newsfeed – good addition. Rovio, please use it

• @gradientturtle7 @arceemega

I have been a long standing provider of feedback, mostly critical, so I want to take a moment send some positive feedback as well. The newsfeed is a welcome addition as a way for Rovio to tell us what is going on. Please encourage your developers to use it. This would be a good platform to let the players know what bugs and issues are being worked on and what enhancements are forthcoming.
    As mentioned in a previous post, the history of massive changes affecting gameplay and fundamental game economics has felt unplanned and unmanaged. So I started this thread for your loyal players to encourage you to make liberal use of it. All Angrybirdsnest users, please use this thread to add your voice to tell Rovio what you’d like to see in the newsfeed.

Personally, I’d like to see some affirmation that new areas are going to be opening up soon. It was almost a year ago that we saw a sneak preview of a cave node. What else is coming?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.