New world & new Lab?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New world & new Lab?

• The game is getting pretty boring for top 500 players. With every time the same monster events and tournaments.

When will there be new Piggy lab levels and new worlds?

Also the monster pg family event hasn’t returned for over 9 months now

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

And it’s time to increase the level cap of level 50.. maybe they can set it to 60?

Blues ship is nice this time, hoped for a new x2 mast. New Island is nice…dr pig lab I don’t play that much.

justpast40
    @justpast40

It would also be nice if they expanded the merge past 5*. It’s been over a year & a half since worldwide release and after lots of Slot openings I have quite a few 5* plus dups I’m holding onto in case they expand past 5*. For example, I have 5* Marie Wig & 2 more merged but obviously not enhanced. it’s the same with Shuriken.

If they want to keep us interested, they’ve got to keep updating by adding Islands & Lab levels & expand the level cap. If not, I suspect those nasty rumors about shutting down the game will once again begin. Remember, it was after weeks of speculation about them pulling the plug on the game that ended with the last Island update. I guess it could have been a coincidence, but I don’t think so.

It’s hard to keep me interested in the Slot when I have those extra Marie Wig, Shuriken, Mafia Hat, etc that are just wasted SS items as they’re already 5*.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I think a Level cap increase is just more busy work for us. Leveling up birds does not make a big difference in your birds strength. I would rather keep it at 50 especially since they don’t give us experience chance battles anymore.

New lab levels would be cool but if they keep increasing the wait time, it gets to be boring. They also need to give us better rewards for new lab levels. The last couple lab level rewards were very disappoint if I remember correctly.

New islands would give us a way to get more gems.

I hope they start giving us better prizes for monster events again. The last 2 or 3 event rewards have been terrible.

For the melon pig event, the only prize worth anything is the blues hull, all the other prizes besides gems are useless.

@angergoes
    @keepcool

Rovio LIVE Conversation – Truth or Lie?

@justpast40
    @gabe-nestor Read this post if you want to have a live conversation with Rovio about your ideas.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New world & new Lab?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.