New version – New way (Help topic)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum New version – New way (Help topic)

• Hello all,

I propose this topic to help and find the best way of progressing in this new version of the game.

Information concerning the parts/plans :

– How to obtain them ?
    • Campaign
    • Shop updated daily
    • Toolboxes (gems or tickets)
    • Level up

– How to manage them ?
    • For my part, I argue in finance (coins). Thus every day I buy to the shop only 1 epic part and 5 rare parts to build up myself a stock. I buy normal parts only if I am capable of using them at once.
    So I do not spend too much, knowing that I get back coins by playing, and I was created a stock of rare/epic parts for the continuation of the game.
    • I ignore still really how it works, but it would seem that the shop does not sell you of parts in surplus. Indeed, if the evolution of a kart requires no more normal parts, the shop will show “MAX” instead of the price (to confirm for the rare and epic parts). It is a considerable function because she allows us not to spend more than what we need.
    • On the other hand, boxes with tools and the campaign supply parts with surplus. A function “resale” would have been appreciated, to clear us of exceed it while generating of the finance. It is in any case the reason why I recommend you to constitute only a stock of rare/epic parts.

– About the plans ?
    • After analysis, the campaign offers a total lower number of plans among kart which can evolve. It would mean that there is another way to obtain plans ?
     Boxes with tools rarer (at present level 11 with that golden)
     Higher level up
     Reward of future tournaments
    • This implies at the moment a precise use of these plans. Keep it to be able to have at least a kart evolved on every world.

Information concerning the campaign :

– Progress ?
    • Shelf space, no separate worlds. You must necessarily have finished the level (minimum 1 star) to pass to the following one.
    • The obtaining of 3 stars is difficult. It will be necessary to you to move forward in the campaign and well to manage your upgrades of karts to return on races to improve your scores.
    • If you are blocked in campaign, concentrate on the daily races and the tournaments to obtain coins or tickets.

Information concerning karts :

– How to obtain them ?
    • The campaign does not offer all the karts. Others are obtained thus either by level up, or by purchase with gemstones or tournaments (to confirm)

It is yet my perception and my way to play this new version which is more centred on the management of the karts than on the races. This method allows me to play daily without boring me after a while.
    I used 4.000 gems for toolboxes and I kept 13.000 for the continuation of the game.

And you ? Have you a method of game ? A course of action concerning the management ? Tricks ? Comments ? Questions ?

Do not hesitate, the purpose being to arrive at the end of the game in a optimal way.

EDIT : Shop show “Max” for rare/epic parts too. And the “Max” takes into account the possible evolution of the kart.

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • oldschool
    @oldschool

Progress seems too slow, in this game. There is no way of buying the parts you want. So far, I have never ever obtained a single gem, which means once I am out of them, Rovio would expect me to spend money. I will again uninstall it if I feel it demands too much grinding, AB Transformers style.

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

There was a lot to figure out. You did a good job going through it. Took me a little while to figure I had to go back and clear races and get the rewards to move on. Progress is very slow. Still plugging along. Don’t know what the possible total karts is.

I am very cheap with gems and have spent maybe 1,000. I have spent well over 150,000 in coins.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@cheryl24k, @kingpiggy087,

Did you succes the 3rd race of Bubble’s world ? It’s the first race who awards with plan !
    CC of race is 63 and I have a kart with 111 CC, but impossible for me to earn 3 stars.

Do you know how work score ?

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

Only two stars.

I have three stars through the first race in Bubbles world. Then it’s two stars until you start racing rocky road course. It’s all one star from then on. I do have two sets of plans that I got through the tool box. I concentrated on the tournaments, daily races, and the tool box purchases to get the parts.

Very painful learning curve on this one.

One thing that did irritate me. . . It would not let me use Cheryl24k for my username. So, I am just CherylK in the game now. :(

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@cheryl24k,

Seriously ? Plan in toolbox ? I never had plan in toolbox !
    How level are you ? What box have you ?
    I’m level 11 and have a Gold Box.

Me too but I upgraded this kart from 93 CC to 111 CC, and always 2 stars. So how works score ?
    In old version, we make score with drift, fly, knock out opponent, coins, turbo… All was good for make score, but now ?

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

GrimmJow,

Seriously! I have two sets. Your ahead of me. I’m level 7.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. There is no score shown while racing so, you can’t figure it out.

Every time I upgrade a kart, I re-race it. Slowly filling in the one/two star races.

FYI: The other day I was wondering how many races you can run in the tournament. I found no end.

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

@grimmjow

Forgot to ask. What are the giant coins worth? Whenever I hit them I’m too busy driving to catch how much it’s worth.

Also, I don’t know if anyone else did this. I started freaking out the first time I raced against Bubbles. I was going crazy avoiding the crates he was dropping. Didn’t notice until the second time that they were not all the same.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi @cheryl24k,

Lucky, I opened tons of toolbox and any plan :(
    Yes, we need to understand score. And it doesn’t work in the same way according to the mode of game. For example, the same circuit doesn’t need the same score to obtain 3 stars as we play in campaign or in tournament…

Tournament haven’t end, yes.

The giant coin is 50 coins.

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

Thanks @grimmjow!

The plans were very lucky. Haven’t been able to use them yet. I am still level 7 with 11 karts and still silver toolboxes. Two of my karts are one part away from being maxed out.

Anonymous

@grimmjow @cherylmay It would seem that the score is decided at the end of the race, rather than adding up during gameplay. One thing I can tell you is to avoid letting your bird get knocked out of the kart. I’ve 3-starred many levels I previously had 2 on by keeping the bird in the kart the whole race.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@partshade,

Thanks but how can we make that in Sub Zero ?

Anonymous

@grimmjow Sadly, we can’t. Rovio themselves would have to tweak the mechanics, so the stars are actually obtainable. :P

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@partshade, @cheryl24k,

I just upgraded Tar Barreler (Sub Zero) with plans : Now I take any damage in Sub Zero’s races !
    So there is solution : upgraded karts !

Need just 3 plans again for get one upgraded kart in each world ^^.

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

So close to upgrading the Tar Barreler! Congratulations on getting it @grimmjow!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Guys, I have the Tar Barreler fully maxed at level two, but I am stuck at level 9.3 Subzero. That is pretty much impossible. It reminds me of the impossible missions and bugs in previous version of the game. I feel that the only way to pass this level is to get the accelerator power up but unfortunately it’s sheer luck. I don’t like this.
    No way even with fully maxed Strike Out. It completely sucks as it breaks at every jump and every drift. Rovio should fix this kart’s fragility rate.
    I am level 18 still no sign of the new karts.. How on earth are we supposed to get them??

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@alcusto

Same thing here.
    I play tournament for ticket. Last update price for 1st place to 3 from 8.
    I have yet more than 500 ticket. At 1.000 I will use them, then we will see…

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

I’m a big tournament player now. Since I’m completely stuck on the other part of the game. Last weekend it was giving coins for all daily races in addition to the 1000 for clearing the level.

Have three fully upgraded karts. Just yesterday I got another set of plans from a toolbox! Just wanted to say hey and see how y’all were doing.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@grimmjow

Wow! I am currently at about 500 tickets too. I reached level 10.1 of the campaign but it’s not possible to pass it with any of the available karts fully upgraded and even with the leaf blower.
    I think that it will be better to keep the tickets for when Rovio will decide to release the new karts otherwise it’s a pity to waste so many valuable tickets.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@cheryl24k, @alcusto

Hi, I’m back from holidays ^^.
    I have yet 1.116 tickets.

How can we get other karts ? By level up ?
    I can already buy parts in daily shop for karts that I haven’t, so they are already in game ? But how can we get their ?

Anonymous

@grimmjow The big karts are not legitimately obtainable yet. They should be added in a later update, but who knows when that will be. :/

There seems to be a glitch though that makes the shop sell parts for the new Stunt karts.

Narc
    @narc

I’ll say it once again. This new version is horrible and a slap in the face. Other issues I’ve been getting recently are:
    Every time I open the game, some additional data is downloaded yet nothing seems to change.
    I also have a speedway kart that is fully upgraded (2 stars) and for some reason it appears to be slower than usual.
    Still can’t three star most levels in spite of having full upgrades karts
    Daily toolbox store offers parts for karts not available or for karts that I have already fully upgraded.
    Robio still has not responded to my previous ticket about issues with this game.

oldschool
    @oldschool

Uninstall the game, man. Don’t waste your precious live due to Rovio’s failing to maintain its products.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum New version – New way (Help topic)

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.