New Version – Bugs/Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum New Version – Bugs/Issues

• Thought it would be nice to have a place to share problems with the new version. No, I don’t mean problems you have with the game. Transition has been hard on all of us. I mean bugs in the game that have been found.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

I will start this one.

Twice I have lost tickets. When I clicked to receive them the game crashed and closed.

Anonymous

Game crashes whenever I claim tickets from the tournament as well. Seems to be a very conveniently placed bug for Rovio, eh?

My birds also seem to fall out of the kart at completely random times, even if my karts have taken minimal damage. What’s weird is that this doesn’t happen if my bird has already fallen out during the match. Only on the perfect runs does the bird fall out randomly, which kills my chances of 3 stars, all because of poor development.

Honestly though, I’m beginning to think that the game is rigged. These are 2 very fishy bugs that don’t seem like bugs at all.

oldschool
    @oldschool

The Strike Out cart is bugged. It will autodestroy itself simply by advancing through minimal bumps or falls.

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

Having the same issues. So far the ticket crash has happened four times.

The auto-destruct is really getting to me. On Air I have run perfect races and had perfect smooth landings then at the end of the race boom cart explodes and my driver’s head goes rolling by.

Anonymous

Not just Strike Out for me. I’m having the same problem with Tar Barreled.

Not only that, but Drum Roller and Beach Buggy are so freaking bouncy that I constantly lose speed because they’re hardly ever on the ground.

ATP
    @benedict

here is one I know. In the tournament mode you can always be No.1 because the game would not refresh the list without totally quiting it or waiting for a long time. So as long as you play it once then do something else (watching TV, reading etc.), you can always get 8 tickets. Or maybe only my iPad can do this because it is old and slow…

p.s. that means you can use your most rubbish kart and 5 power to get 8 tickets, no need to play hard. Voila.

oldschool
    @oldschool

On my Android device, this would only work 50% of the time. I could e7ther win the tournament, or have the game crash.

Craig Janssen
    @craig-janssen

Rovio – you were notified of the ticket crash issue over 3 months ago. WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Jeezus you know how to take every ounce of fun out of a game. I’m about to write off the Rovio franchise, because if you’re willing to take money, but totally screw players here, how would this be different in any other game you have released.

Maybe a class-action lawsuit would get your attention???

SweetP
    @sweetp

@craig-janssen, we are not developers of any Rovio games. You should make your inquiry to Rovio.com.

Thank you.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum New Version – Bugs/Issues

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.