New version – 11/16/2016

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum New version – 11/16/2016

• Hi,

These {Admin Edit} from Rovio understood that they made some {Admin Edit} with the previous updates (obtaining of plans easily in boxes). They thus decided to change mode of progress for the releasing of the new karts.
    You will need between 200, 500, 800 or 1.000 plans to unlock a kart. The total asked for all to unlock them is 11.700.
    Know that after the update, your current plans increase tenfold. Thus if I have an advice, it is to use full of tickets to open boxes to tools to reach 1.170 plans. After the update you will have 11.700.

Otherwise the old karts can be again improved.
    Not still tested the races.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Please watch your language – this is a family-friendly site. I edited your text.
    Anyway, prior to this update, I progressed to World 10-1. I didn’t play afterwards, but thanks to this update, at the cost of 10K of my gems I unlocked the super-premium karts for all 5 road types & upgraded them all to at least 285 CC and managed to fully complete all 11 worlds. I now have the best racer – Chuck.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1

Lol, other topic from @locolaw is “….stards”. What do you think that mean “stards” ? Ba….

Rovio is just kidding us !
    They made a game with a “money” (plans). I accumulated them (more than 50) in prevision of futur kart update (2 plans by kart). And now Rovio changes again the game ?

Rovio {Admin Edit} us in the mouth without saying a word and it is word which should pay attention on my manners ?

Instead of licking them boots you would do better to open eyes: Angry Birds does not exist any more.

My problem is not progress in the game and unlock Chuck.
    My problem is how Rovio play with us !!!!!!!!!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Regardless of how you feel about the game, or the company, it’s no excuse to use bad language in a family-friendly site.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1,

Where did you see that I look for excuses for my language ? I shall say that I do not absolutely apologize.
    Enough is enough, and the world, kids, parents, family and friends, has the right to know that we laugh at us.

ollie
    @ollie84

I can’t get level 10.2 done. Have the Phoenix star at 284cc. Any hints?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ollie84 You need to max out your kart at 300 CC, at least that’s what I ended up doing after a dozen failures. Not to mention using the Slingshot power-up. It may look that 284 CC is enough, but it’s not.

ollie
    @ollie84

@Mighty Red, thanks. How many karts do you need at 300CC to finish the campaign? I have 2000 blueprints left (which is 2 upgrades from 28x to 300cc), so I want to spend them wisely.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ollie84 Only the Phoenix Star should be upgraded to 300 CC. You can finish the campaign easily with the other four ~285 CC karts.

ollie
    @ollie84

@mighty Red: you were right.
    Got it done with the Phoenix Star at 300 and three others at ~285. Didn’t buy any new seedway kart, because in levels 10 and 11 there are no seedway courses.

Only “problem”: the 287cc Trash Thrasher is just too fast. It’s more like an airplane than a kart and crashes all the time. This makes it (currently) impossible for me to get a 3-star score on most stunt levels.

Vanny90
    @vanny90

I can not make the level anyway. Do you have your tips for me?

ollie
    @ollie84

@vanny90 You have the 300cc Phoenix Star?

Maybe one hint. There are two “ledges” in the course. Halfway the second “ledge”, you can take a shortcut and jump onto the main track. This saves a little time.

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

So you have to buy the new karts with Blueprints – and LOTS of them! @ollie84, you said you procured the premium karts for 10K gems. How did you do that? Is there a way to buy karts without blueprints, or to buy blueprints?

I thought I had a lot of blueprints saved up, but it was nothing compared to what is needed to buy one new kart! Gems on the other hand, I have collected a few of those.

ollie
    @ollie84

@e5c4p3artist, the 10k of gems were not mentioned by me, but by @mighty-red-1.

I will explain you how I did it:

Opening 10 Luxury toolboxes costs 360 gems. It gives you approximately 200 blueprints. To buy all premium carts, you need 5000 blueprints, so approximately 25 times 360 gems. This is 9k of gems.
    You also need to upgrade the Phoenix Star for 1000 blueprints, ~2k gems.

I got all my gems from the game, when they “upgraded” it to version 2.0.

Anonymous

Go seems to have gotten a soft update. Toolbox’s now give 5 sets on rewards instead of 4, and coins are much more plentiful now. I even got 5000 in just a Gold box.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum New version – 11/16/2016

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.