New update version 1.4.2 of Epic is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.2 of Epic is out

• EPIC UPDATES:
    – THE ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE MINI-CAMPAIGN – Fight your way down the red carpet and unlock Chuck’s Elite Mage!
    – UPDATED NEWS SYSTEM – All the latest information on the game and more, just one click away!
    – NEW PVP OBJECTIVES – New challenges for arena contenders!
    – BUGFIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 198 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

“New PVP objectives” that worries me for some reason.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I am hoping to see more Objectives requiring specific classes and class combinations to help mix things up.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Wonder if those of us who have a Kindle will get it on time? The last update was a total disaster and had to wait 3 weeks for the update and couldn’t open Epic in that time period.

Pointless
    @pointless

Well, looks like our friends at Rovio have done it again. I am not having Valiant proc at all (either for or against). Description still reads at 65%, so looks like a bug, not another nerf.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Yeah same. It’s not working at all.

burbman
    @burbman

More than happy to let that banner remain broken for a bit, since I do not have it. Sorry for those of you who do though.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

I got a new Objective: Defeat 12 Birds
    Never got that one before.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Valiant doesn’t work at all now, not even for the AI? Hah, lovely. Hope Rovio fixes that quickly. IDK how they could destroy that since they weren’t even meant to touch the banners.

“Defeat 12 birds” as an objective sounds simple. “Win 5 battles using Stone Guard and Princess” doesn’t really.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Valiant doesn’t work anymore? And yet my Sweet set still works…

Oh goody, now I might actually win some arena battles!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

That “Win 5” is no harder than “Win 5 with 2 specific classes”, which we’ve had for a while.

Pointless
    @pointless

That’s new with Sea Dog’s Gang Up. Entirely unnecessary, however. Wonder if is now displays the same with Chuck’s Chronos Set

2016-04-19-18-20-34.jpg

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

The Valiant bug is horrid. Against tough groups, it’s nearly essential. Lose the flip, and you’re done. Just got KO’ed in 3 rounds (TH+Ballista went Crit on banner twice in first two rounds, then Chuck went rage in round 3). Just barely made my objectives, too, and they were relatively easy.

Why can’t Rovio/Chimera not mess with stuff that works. C’mon, this is almost as bad as when the squire pig animation didn’t work a few revs ago.

Pointless
    @pointless

Way worse. When the Squire animation was buggy, at least the Set still worked.
    Back to Blessed for me (at least for now).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It seems like the Squire pig does get activated (he jumps) but the effect doesn’t take place. Hehe, bug “fixes” & “improvements”.

@partshade
    Here’s that gender confusing objective I was talking about:
    Angry Bird: Epic Arena objective

One more info: The upcoming False Set for Blues has a 50% chance to toss the coin in your favor instead of 3%. Much better.

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer that second objective is one I haven’t seen before. Not too difficult, it would seem, but maybe one that’d take a few battles to ensure the setup follows properly. Also one that asks for Chrono :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless As you can probably guess, that’s the one I can’t complete and I don’t have Chrono. Darn.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

C’mon. Just put Valiant back at 100%… Easy.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I’m sorry guys but I think it’s funny. I didn’t actually notice that Valiant doesn’t work. I have been playing the same as always. I think my Blazing Eye will have the advantage now so I will swap back.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Wonderful! Now i can try out My new angry set with clear conscience against my valiant set!
    Still, blessed is a good safe card.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Got a new objective:
    “Win 5 fights without using a supportive ability”
    Perfect for Power teams?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 that was one of the originals which hasn’t been seen since the first couple of weeks in season 1.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Oh nice, so they brought it back? First time I ever saw it.
    Perfect for me since I’m not the kind for supportive abilities XD

BirdkeeperCharlie
    @sifat-hossain

Got a new one and it was quite good.
    It was use rage chillie 4 times per battle for 3 battles. Made tha battles a bit long but no complaints cause could beat opponents to my hearts content.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

New objectives for me today:

Win arena battles with 8 different bird classes.
    Win 5 arena battles without using any support ability.

Suzy
    @suzyq

What does it mean exactly by “without using any support ability” Does it mean you can’t link up with other birds or the banner?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.2 of Epic is out

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.