NEW UPDATE v1.32.4

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum NEW UPDATE v1.32.4

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

The 20 gems you can earn by doing the daily award just got bumped down to 15

Joel
    @joel687

This just ups my desire to hack this game. I might have to try a little harder

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 if you find any working methond please send me here at the forum a pm :)

Thanks!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@droversdog
    I pointed out the better daily rewards in another thread about 45 minutes before this thread started. Thats the downside to having multiple threads on the same topic.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Just rechecked my daily rewards which prior to double up used to give me 5 gems on day 3 and 10 gems on day 7. Now days 1, 3 and 5 have Plasma at 200, 300 & 400 respectively and gems are now on day 4 (10) and 7 (15).

@joel687
    Did you previously get 20 gems prior to double up?

Looking at @lemongrab daily reward pic with Batpigs the gems are day 1(5) and 7(15)…. strange

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

are you kidding..

next matilda needs to be beta one.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

This is weird. I was opening steel crates and I got an accessory for Ratchet (the Helmet that Heatwave has) but it is just called “Accessory” and the spot where the effect is is blank (it does nothing).

Asen_77
    @asen

Today, with steel crates, daily rewards, daily tasks I grab 965 Plasma. Probably at least one week to open new area without Gold Crates. Mine day was second, so tomorrow will grab 300 plasma for day 3.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Justo to clarify, we need to collect 10.000 plasma to unlock the bridge, and the new area will be cleared? Or do we need to collect more plasma to clear the clouds in the area?

To unlock the new character we need bat-pigs, right? It is like receiving pigs from missions?

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Soft Update v1.32.4.2 Bonus Squad is The Wreckers.

@ramonpontes
    Just unlock the bridge. Bat Pigs and Pigs are not the same. You can get both when you play Cave nodes. Bat Pigs ranges from nothing to very few.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Can we double the amount of bat-pigs watching advertisements?

It is a shame they added a new currency to the game. This Plasma thing seems to be another way to milk more money from players. The next features may require this new currency instead of gems, coins or sparks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes

The next features may require this new currency instead of gems, coins or sparks.

Require for what? Sparks will always be required for promotion and do you really believe they will put a feature that requires a currency INSTEAD of gems? No sir, gems will always be there, staring at your wallet…

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@ramonpontes You thought that Plasma is a new currency? Wrong!
    Once you obtain 10,000 or more Plasma and use it to unlock the bridge it will disappear as prize in the Daily Quests, Crates, Token Exchange, Daily Reward. Bat Pigs will took its place in the Daily Quests, Daily Reward. You can’t buy Bat Pigs with Gems. You can only obtain them thru playing Cave nodes, Daily Quests (10 Bat Pigs), Daily Reward (30 Bat Pigs per 7 days).

Boss BatPig encounter

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@lemongrab
    The Plasma thing IS a currency in my conception. You use it to “buy” the access to the new area. And it is a temporary currency, like tokens, that are available only while you do not have access to this new area.

For now they have used it only for unlock the new area in the map, but do you really think they would add such feature to be used only once? I bet the are thinking about new features that will cost Plasma in the future. I’m sure that the new areas (if they intend to release more) will cost plasma from now on.

Who knows? Maybe the possibility to power upgrade bots outside events may cost plasma (and gems, materials and coins).

@datguygamer

I didn’t said they would replace any currency already used now. But I DO think that they would implement a new currency, like they did with sparks. If they cost money or gems to buy, why not?

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@ramonpontes That was too much speculating.

> Bridge is locked (needs 10,000 Plasma)
    > Unlock the Bridge with 10,000 or more Plasma (you can’t keep those excess Plasma anyway)
    > New area covered with clouds and the word “EXPLORE”
    > Just tap the new area and it will reveal an island with 3 Cave nodes and the captured bot (Nautica).

Plasma will disappear in the Daily Quests, Daily Reward, Steel and Gold Crates, Token Exchange after you unlocked the bridge. Excess Plasma will also disappear.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@lemongrab
    Understood, so technically they are not charging to open the new area, but they are charging us to activate the bridge to access it. If the next area to be implemented is connected, they may not charge plasma to access it.

I still think they will add new “bridges” to other areas. The unlocked area is an island, so it is more likely we will need another bridge.

But to be honest, I’m glad they added this new area, even having to collect a new kind of resource to access it, and even using an existing layout (caves) on it. I just wish they don’t stop here.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

I might be wrong, it seems that Plasma is for unlocking both the bridge and the new area.

You can’t keep excess Plasma and Bat Pigs.

Maybe there will be a cycle if another bridge and area shows.

Collect Plasma>Unlock Bridge &/ New Area>Collect Bat Pigs>Unlock Character

No new area appeared after unlocking and upgrading Nautica.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Looks like the current event might be the last one I am going to be able to do for awhile. Something is wrong with my game and I’m not getting any soft updates. And without soft updates setting up the next event I doubt they will work for me. This started with the last update when I deleted the app and reinstalled trying to fix a problem I had been having where the app data was blooming out of control and forcing me to delete it every 48 hours due to lack of space. While that seems to have fixed that problem it has created this new more serious one.  I’ve tried reinstalling again but that didn’t work.

I should still be able to play the regular game/sparkrun and any events that don’t need a soft update to work (like this one) until I get a new tablet or Rovio fixes this.

Joel
    @joel687

I also got the glitch with the Ratchet helmet with no effects
    8D4C8DCD-1D04-4183-93C6-7C5CD34870B0.png

coolbug
    @coolbug

What i’m wondering is how we will get the other matilda, energon nautica.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@coolbug I suspect she is going to be this year’s “Black Friday only available for real money until later next year when she starts showing up in events” character like Rodimus and Dead End were the last two years.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In my first day, I’ve earned 2025 plasmas from the various sources.  I’ve yet to spend any tokens on them – we’ll see how many I have available at the end of the week.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 Nice looking glitch :lol:

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@sntrooper

I hope this does not happen! But if this is true, I will have an empty slot in my barracks for at least one more year.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum NEW UPDATE v1.32.4

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.