New update… now cannot open

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update… now cannot open

Viewing 10 replies - 176 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Kind of off-topic but I couldn’t find anywhere else to post this:

Has anybody noticed that all of those “Visit the Beach X times” daily missions aren’t showing up? I haven’t gotten one of those in like a week. :/

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@partshade, they have been gone for a while. The theory is they were removed because you only had to “visit” , not complete, the beach or other area. You could start the node, return to the map, and do that 5 times to complete daily tasks/ missions. Kind of a cheat.

Phillips
    @phillips

@ef5ox “kind of a cheat”. It was kind of a cheat by the game that when you had to visit a certain area no runs where built there, so of course when you finally get one you would enter and exit as there was no guarantee you would get another run in that area if you completed it. I still remember when those missions first appeared (there was no event on) I needed to visit the Meadows 4 times it was before I realised entering and exiting levels would count. I had visited it twice as I had to bots there to begin with it took 22 runs for a new level to be created there. With 5 areas it should be 1 in 5 appear at the Meadows then I think it was another 13 after that before I got my 4th and final visit. It took hours to do.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@phillips you are absolutely correct. I did the same as you and had the same thoughts about how ridiculously long it took to complete. What I meant was they may have got rid of it because of the shortcut people were using.Just a theory. I am glad the “visits”are gone.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The only problem with them being gone is they took multiple shots at getting tokens with them. I used to regularly get 80 to 120 tokens through the daily quests. Now I’m lucky if I get 40.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

*shrug* Could be worse. They could change it so that only winning the node would count *and* keep that rigged probability table.

Amusingly, the event panel’s “start” button still allows you to run a mission like it did at the end of the previous “spark” event. No additional tokens, of course.

I wonder, for those wise enough to *not* cash their tokens as soon as they saw them (not me, sadly), how long the offer would stand? Maybe the next event would have some more useful stuff that they might come handy for.

With 10.3 Android patch, I still see pink skies on the Beach and garbled skies in other areas. Also, the game is still not free of crashes. What *was* fixed in this patch, pray tell?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@phillips That’s only because you took the wrong approach for those quests. They were the easiest to complete and often had tokens as a prize which were easy to obtain and cash in at the Token Exchange.

StuW
    @stuw

It was sat on 1.24.10.2 and then I thought that I’d backed up what I needed. Reinstalled the game but back at level 1, although that was on 1.24.10.3. I’ll give up now and go find something else to waste my time on…cheers

Phillips
    @phillips

@datguygamer I said when they first appeared and didn’t know entering and exiting worked. Once I knew entering and exiting worked that’s what I did after the difficulties I faced when I didn’t know.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@phillips Well thanks to all who complained, they removed the objectives and now the quests take longer to complete as most of them are now “destroy X things”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update… now cannot open

Viewing 10 replies - 176 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.