New update… now cannot open

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update… now cannot open

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 185 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Hey everyone, the fix is in for Android users. Has anyone tried it out? Did it work?

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Tried. Still not working.

otter
    @otter

same hee…. THANKS Rovio…..

AngrLee
    @angrlee

Nope. Not working. Updated, and can’t enter challenge events.

Joel
    @joel687

How about everything else, not including the event?

Sethstar
    @sethy

Mine is working but cannot play the new challenge implosion you go in then select ur tf then when u hit start it takes u out of the game

Googs
    @ncaddy

I’m surprised they have set up an event to be on when iOS users still can’t play the game. Considering Sparks are now what makes the events easier to win for the user, this gives an advantage to anyone able to gain Sparks. They obviously don’t care about their IOS users.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ncaddy I don’t think anyone will be able to get sparks from this event as it crashes upon trying to play the event

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What’s worse is that now it’s the weekend, so the earliest that next update for iOS will get posted is Monday.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@sam-spargo Ok thanks for letting me know. I guess that is something for IOS users. I guess so it is just the daily challengers sparks IOS users would be missing out on then. Seems like this is one of the biggest stuff ups from Rovio/Exient.

Jim More
    @jim-more

Got the most recent update on both my tablet and phone and i can’t do the implosion quest on either can do the daily quest for sparks but thats it

Jim More
    @jim-more

No it’s not

starscream
    @starscream

Any word on an Amazon update?

acwb16
    @acwb16

My game is still crashing if you try to play the event. Android device.

otter
    @otter

Well got up this morning….. now crashing all the time…. tried to reinstall… stillcrashing….. this SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phillips
    @phillips

Also just noticed that no videos work since the update. Did missions and never got the video option to improve the performance and get an extra item, no video at the end of doing a run (not that I do as no need to double my coins) and now just tried to double my daily reward and it kept saying not able to watch video right now and after multiple attempts it just gave me the standard undoubled reward.

ScottieG
    @smschloe

I had plenty of tokens to buy the new character, Smokescreen, and I had 1,500+ spark, plus my Rodimus was promoted to silver x3, Epic Optimus had several promotions, as well as Energon Grimlock being promoted to max gold. I lost several levels on some characters plus I lost a few Energonicons. 400 gems does not add up to all the time and effort I’ve spent to earn these things. I had to uninstall and reinstall for the app to work only to have this happen. SOOOOOOOO disappointed!

StuW
    @stuw

Same issue – let’s me collect daily gifts and the coins from the island, but can’t play any of the challenges, either island or special events. Tells me to collect 100 coins (different to any I’ve seen before) and then tells me I’ve finished 999 before locking up.
    Will try again on Monday..

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@stuw Same happens to me in v1.24.9. I can do everything except play the regular nodes. The event one is out of question as it doesn’t even appear.

ED209
    @ed209

@joel687, works on my android tablet but event crashes to home screen when trying to do a level but apart from this everything else seems fine.

still waiting for the update on IOS

elektric
    @elektric

i think the reason the event isnt working is because the token exchange got an extra day

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Looking on the bright side, with no ABT to play I’m sleeping better and I’m more productive at work.

The Carnage
    @acecarnage

So what’s going Rip off Rovio…..?
    I started a post about this and you deleted it.
    YOU HAVE STOLEN ALL MY MONEY AND TIME THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK.
    I cannot open ABTransformers following the last update.
    What are you doing about fixing it?
    Does the whole world need to take a class action against you to get our stolen money back?
    Where’s the answer you incompetent money stealing programmers!

coolbug
    @coolbug

I just had chromia as a buddy and I figured out whats different about her weapon. Whats different about her weapon is instead of the bubbles pushing things back, they push things towards you.

The Carnage
    @acecarnage

Where is the solution Rip Off Rovio?

I was level 653, and had many transformers upgraded to the next highest level as you keep moving the goal posts in this NEVER ENDING GAME.

WHEN DOES THIS GAME EVER GET TO THE END SO YOU CAN FEEL LIKE YOU ACHIEVED A GOAL.
    ITS JUST A PERPETUAL MONEY SIPHON THAT CRASHES.

THE LATEST AUTOMATIC UPGRADED KILLED THE GAME AND NOW IT WILL NOT LOAD AT ALL.
    ALL I GET A FLASH OF IS MY HIGH SCORE, LEVEL, RANK, COIN BANK, PIG BANK THEN IT EXITS.

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY

WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME IN A CLASS ACTION AGAINST ROVIO FOR STEALING OUR MONEY?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update… now cannot open

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.