New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 108 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Seems to be working OK now. I managed to complete the entire daily quest without crashing.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@poncho @ed209 @spbfatherof3 @mightydove @jeremy-bartz
    They said there will be another chance to get the prizes from the CNY event. If that is anything like last year’s “Challenge in C Minor” event that was messed up at the end and had a redo, all of your tokens from the CNY event will be carried forward to the second chance.

Asen_77
    @asen

1.24.10 works with me too. iOS 10.2.1. What they provide – token exchange for Gems is … I don’t want to use some words …

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

Confirmed … here is the post from their Facebook page advising that there will be an additional opportunity to claim prizes from the token exchange. Further details to be provided.

Screenshot – ABT FB.JPG

Joel
    @joel687

I was all excited to play an event starting right after the token exchange was over, but nothing.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

I have two iPads one is an iPad Air, neither will play the Chinese New Year when it open you get 200 tokens then it locks up over and over and over.
    Also only the iPad got 400 gems, the. iPad Air nothing why? We need another update to fix the new update that broke the first update! You guys need help to do your job.

Joel
    @joel687

@cheeto – Are you running version 1.24.10? I am, and I can’t even see the CNY event anymore. If you can still see CNY, and it is making your machine crash, I’m thinking you might be still using the older version that is crash-happy.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@mehh

lets you choose between two buddies in regular play and the Facebook link is also on that page for some reason

Congrats!!! :) if this is the first time you noticed this, it that means you have your first ABT character at level 15 :)

From now on you only get to choose from 2 random characters as your buddy for the Map Nodes.

The Facebook link lets you invite your friends to play ABT.

Meh
    @mehh

That’s weird. I have all but 4 Tf’s at level 15 and it’s the first time I’ve seen it

RizDub
    @rizdub

@armourbender Uh… I don’t think that’s the case, none of my TFs are past level 10 right now.

Also, the Chinese New Year event is still being displayed for me. I tap it, and it gives me 200 tokens for the last leaderboard I was on. It’s still there, and when I tap it again, it says I won 999 blank things. If I try to tap the check button for that, nothing happens and I have to open the game again to do anything after that.

Phillips
    @phillips

@armourbender not entirely true. I have a few characters promoted to level 15 and the option of choosing 2 characters only appeared when I was connected to Facebook. That was helpful as I was able to find out if I lost my connection (which happened a lot) by the buddy choosing screen. Also since the update it is the first time my friend who plays and doesn’t use Facebook has seen this screen and has many level 15 characters.

Chucks
    @chucks

The latest update says there are new accessories available. Does anyone know what they are?

Joel
    @joel687

I thought that having the two buddies, plus one invite, was something that happened when you connect your account to facebook

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 it was after the update it appears to be standard.

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

Finally got into Tf. But when I click on event link it gives blue screen to collect but then that sticks and I cannot get it off screen si I cannot play.Anyone else having this problem?
    plus the other TF I click on to play I only get a choice of 2????

Joel
    @joel687

@phillips – Weird. Thanks for letting me know. Is it popping up on the right side of the screen like a normal event? I am not seeing it at all. I wonder what the difference is.

Chucks
    @chucks

I am not seeing an event either. I thought it was over now though.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Guys and gals, you’re right.
    Now I remember…
    The two buddies thing happened after I both connected to facebook AND at the same time my first ever Angry Birds Transformers character just finished upgrading to level 15.

This is what happens at the Map Node after connecting to facebook. You get choice of 2 buddies and an invite link to get your facebook friends to play ABT.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

And now a public health announcement:
    Just a friendly reminder….

Connect_Angry_Birds_Transformers_to_Facebook&Turn_on_Cloud_Load_AngryBirdsNest-com.jpg

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Is it the same procedure for Android? to connect to Facebook and tick Enable Cloud Load and Cloud Load Confirm?

I did this from ABT screenshots on iPad3 iOS 9.3.5. ABT version 1.23.3.9.
    Direct link: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/armourbender/album/picture/22111/

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Nada… I´m still 10 TFs, 3.8 million coins, 150.000 popped pigs, 50 sparks and a bunch of energicons short. Not to mention that before this update I was Level 348 Battle Station and Im now showing a Level 137 Spy.
    By the looks of it ABTF WAS NOT saving my games to FB since this score reflects my status almost a year ago…!!!! I lost a whole year of gameplay, prizes, gems AND TIME…
    If I dont get my bots back I deleting this game for good, the first time this happened it was my fault since my account was not linked to FB and I said “WTH, Ive only got to catch up 30 level to be back where I was… game on”, but now…. Im not willing to play 211 levels again, not to mention rewards, prizes, energoicons lost that I may never ever recover.

Jimboy
    @tom-boyles

Update wasn’t available till this afternoon, got gems, but no token exchange.

Asen_77
    @asen

@armourbender I am with new version 1.24.10.0 and I am not connected with facebook. Since this update I also see the window to choose between two buddies and to invite third. This is probably with new update, not with Facebook connection. Also all my birds are level 15, except Smokescreen. He is updating now and he is at about 11-12 level at this moment.

@cheeto
    I was not update ABT till now. I am using iPad with iOS 10.2.1. Actually on the update page at App Store I see only version 1.24.7 – which is bad, but when I search for the game, version that shows on the App is 1.24.10. Probably this is difference between your two iPads. Try to search for the game, and check the result. It could provide you option to update at version 1.24.10.

Yesterday I only see Token Exchange without any token with option to buy missing token with Gems. After timer ends, there is no any other information about future Event or anything else. Only for 400 Gems award, which I already climed. We are waiting for more information from Rovio, and at this moment only can play Daily events.

As I mention on other post, Rovio will No compensate us with something different then this 400 Gems after all this fiasco …

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So far the new version has been working properly for me.

ED209
    @ed209

No issues to report from me, had one random crash but that’s it, dalies done yesterday and today with no issues

Does abtf fill face book with comments from the game or does it only do it when you allow it too? Considering Facebook backup but wondering if it posts lots of crap on your fb page

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update for IOS – 1.24.10

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.