New update 1.29.8.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 111 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

iOS 1.29.8.5 released

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Yes, I remember that system and it makes sense if they remove the system but keep saying the message. @optimuspig

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

And now iOS 1.29.8.6 is released. Apparently 1.29.8.5 had a bug or two. Who would have guessed…

Asen_77
    @asen

Same on iOS – 1.29.8.6

moi
    @moifirst

3 days ago the following message has been posted on FB. Up till now (android version.1.29.8.6) I haven’t seen any improvement regarding the FB-issue.

excuse FB2.jpg

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Found a nasty little bug (or at least I hope it is a bug). When selecting characters to go on missions or use in an event if you accidentally tap on someone that is currently away on a mission or being upgraded it mugs you of gems and ends the mission/upgrade automatically without giving you an option to not do it like it used to. So be careful when scrolling through the list I have already lost about 75 gems to this.

Asen_77
    @asen

@sntrooper This is not automatically. We gust get use with this and hit the button too fast. Actually if you hit the used bot, it appears on the front of the screen and gave you option to finish the upgrade/mission with gems. This is from 2 or 3 big updates at least. We just need to be careful. Before used bots are disappearing, but niw they are seen in gray.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@asen No, there is no option to confirm like there used to be before this last hard update. Not for me.

Before posting my previous post I wanted to confirm that it wasn’t something I was doing wrong the first two times it happened, so I waited until a mission was down to costing only one gem to end early. I opened the event window and quickly tapped on a bot away on that mission (Lockdown), making sure I didn’t double tap or touch the screen for more than half a second or touch the screen anywhere else. And it instantly took a gem and ended the mission. No pop up, no option, no anything.

Asen_77
    @asen

@sntrooper In that case this is new. Thanks for the info. I will try it when I have chance. Meanwhile there is new info at news stand

IMG_0467.jpg

Joel
    @joel687

I would bet Sunstreaker is next

Joel
    @joel687

Well, looks like a new hard update is coming. It all depends on how long it takes for Apple and Android to approve and put it in the app stores.

This is good timing. With a new event starting tonight, possibly for a new bot, that will be a great time to upgrade. Upgrades have never gone wrong during an event! (Yes, I laughed as I typed that. Acutally, I am hoping the new event starts for Sideswipe, and everyone who upgrades gets kicked out of the event so it would be an easier win…) Bottom line: I have learned not to upgrade during an event

IMG_0684.JPG

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 That’s good and bad news. Good since it (supposedly) fixes the previous issues. Bad since it always brings in new issues. I don’t know whether to update during the event or not. What are you gonna do?

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@ asen, on your screenshot it looks like a three-page announcement. One is for Sideswipe, another for “our Facebook page”, but what is the third? Do you still have that token offer active?

I just checked mine, and it only has two pages.

NVM, I see that is more than a day old. Got confused by the next post’s timestamp…

Asen_77
    @asen

@werehamsta This is old screen shot. Yes, third was tokens reward, but they disappeared 6-7 hours before new event. I don’t use them, because I collect sparks only with games of the short event. My idea was to transfer them to the new event, but unfortunately I couldn’t.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – When the update comes out, I probably won’t update until the end of this event. I am pretty aure the event works well in this version (assuming I get my award tokens tonight. You never know anymore)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer I’ll be doing the same as @joel687. I have auto update for ABT turned off. I’m not seeing any issues that would require a hard update during this event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 @millforce2k I’ll be doing the same then.

Asen_77
    @asen

@sntrooper Here is what I mean when you start 4 hours mission and you accidentally touch some of bots that are already on the mission.

IMG_0470.jpg

Ask me to complete the mission with Gems – 41 for 4 hours mission. Probably when you are under some small amount of minutes, this option is disabled.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@asen Nope, I don’t get that pop up. And it has nothing to do with how much time is left because the second time it happened to me it was for a mission that had more than six hours left.

moi
    @moifirst

When I saw that a new update was present, I installed it after a short period of doubt. First I made a backup to be more or (probably) less safe if things went wrong.

The update (android v.1.29.10.0) succeeded, but I couldn’t see any difference between this version and the previous one. The FB-problem was still present.
    Just waiting for a next update.

Anonymous

Just before updating, this happened:

Screenshot_20170731-065136.png

Everything was fine after though.

Joel
    @joel687

The 1.29.10 update showed up in the iOS store today. I won’t be upgrading until after I get Sideswipe, though

IMG_0697.JPG

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Isn’t that the same description as the previous hard update?  I wonder what’s changed, or what they’ve “fixed”?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The friend leaderboard is fixed but I still have to login to facebook everytime I open the app.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Yes, this is same description, as this is still 1.29… version. I will stay away of that update too, until I don’t finish this event. I don’t want something to go wrong and to waste all this time I spend without sleep to get all the tokens I already earned.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.