New update 1.29.8.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

• Just have new update… new character in new squad “Speedsters”

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 111 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

iOS is on the same version, so it makes sense to put both here. The new charachter is Sideswipe
    IMG_0609.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

The Silo is now able to be upgraded again. This must be what Lewie told us the coins are for.
    IMG_0608.PNG

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

And who knows, with a bigger silo perhaps in the nearby future the chance to overpower with coins and materials?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Also looks as though as further upgrades of silo will require more and more coins and Super Rarium. Shouldnt be a great problem for us with 85mil + coins.
    At moment I have one Super Rarium and charge to buy missing materials is 150 gems. If it stays at 50gem per material thats not too bad at all.

Edit: I have updated to storage level 16. Now can hold 17 Pig Iron, Birdium, Deceptigear & Autocog; 13 Badness Processor & Anger Chip plus 6 Super Rarium.

Next level to 17 costs 300,000 coin and 5 SR (or 250 gem)

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Also Professor has jumped from bottom of screen to the top next to the level score to get into the lab

Joel
    @joel687

I am noticing that it takes 10-20 seconds for the screen where you choose your buddy to load
    IMG_0612.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

I couldn’t get a good picture, but Sideswipe is a Bubbles character. Picture Ricochet with a red hood

Joel
    @joel687

Updating also lost my connection to Facebook. I had to log in to Facebook again

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@joel687 my select a team mate screen was instantaneous so think delay may be wifi or server issue

The +11 on silo upgrade is total of extra materials per upgrade.

Asen_77
    @asen

Is save to upgrade on iOS – version become 1.29.8.2. Finally they put same version on different platforms.

Asen_77
    @asen

Easier way to get 3 super rareium is to play on the lab with 2 pcs BP and 1 pcs DG.

Asen_77
    @asen

Here is pictures of new character:

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 17 – 19/14 pcs and 7 Super Rareium storage.

Level 18 is again +11, so will be 21/15/8 storage.

For level 18 is need 350 000 coins and 6 Super Rareium. As I see size of upgrade bar – I will bet that there will be 3 more levels for the storage after 18.

Edit: Level 18 is done. Level 19 need 500 000 coins and 7 Super Rareium and will increase storage with another +11. Levels will be to level 20 total and storage should be 25/17/10.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

They broke the facebook connection with this update.  I can’t see anyone else on my leaderboard anymore and I have to log in to facebook everytime I open the app.

When I ran nodes today, they seemed slower than yesterday.  The tfs seemed to react slower and move slower.

I also think they nerfed Soundblaster.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

About the Silo, that’s great news. I usually lose some Super Rariums when I send bots on missions, because my Silo is already full. I had received 4×2 SR once, and part of it was wasted.

I don’t intend to use gems to make this upgrade. I think I will start to use the pig lab again. Has anyone already achieved the maximum silo capacity? What is the cost? What is the maximum capacity for materials?

I think anything above 10 SR is not useful, so I’m going to slowly upgrade the silo, but still focusing on upgrade my bots.

As stated before, the best option to produce SR via the pig lab is 2xBP + 1xDG = chance to receive 3xSR
    Alternatively, If you’re upgrading your deceptpigs, and running short on pig materials, you may use 3xAC = chance to receive 1 SR.

moi
    @moifirst

@joel687 I also lost my connection to FB after the update. However, unlike you, I wasn’t able to restore this. When I tried to make a connection, I got the following error message.

error.jpg

Restarting the app didn’t fix anything, so I’ve sent a ticket to Rovio.  The response came very soon, saying that they received a lot of messages, so it could take some time to look at mine.

Great!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687

The Silo is now able to be upgraded again. This must be what Lewie told us the coins are for.

But in the end, is it worth it?

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes New maximm level of the silo will be level 20. At this level you will have 25/17/10SR material. For level 19 there is need of 500 000 coins and 7 SR. I will bet that level 20 will need 1 mil coins and lets say 8 SR. Once I upgrade to level 19, will post here what is need for level 20. If you want to upgrade with Gems – prepare 50 Gems for every SR that you will need on every level. I don’t think this worth to spend Gems as we still don’t know for where we will need this increase storage items. I am currently ready with level 18 and collecting SR with 2 BP + 1 DG.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – It might be worth it. It depends on what they decide. I can see them using this to either increase the cost of upgrading up to level 15 or letting us upgrade beyong 15 (overpower) If we can use materials to overpower, then I will be happy

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 I doubt they will let us upgrade to overpower with materials anytime soon.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moifirst That’s their usual answer to anyone when they have broken updates. They should just give a soft update to fix the issue ASAP.

ED209
    @ed209

Did a i cloud backup before updating and all seems fine. Game loads so let’s see if they have fixed any bugs or problems with the game

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 I don’t trust Rovio to do the latter anytime soon (as the current method is good for their marketing profit) and if they increase the upgrade cost just for the sake of using up coins any player has, that would be a jerk move. But then again, they fill that criteria really nicely so I can see that happening.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Question (not that i am care or plying the game) is it in this Hard Update the Ultimate Megatron un-nerfed? Also people check your tfs always after a major hard update… you never know whom character is been send to hell or what enr/con has been been totaled…

As always Rovio will always be JARSU…

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

If Sideswipe’s in the game, then it makes sense that Strongarm might be the next character. Hopefully she’ll be represented by Matilda. I checked out the silo upgrades and the max silo level is actually 25, not 20. Level 25 silo allows us to contain: 35 x Birdium and Pig Iron, 35 x Autocog and Deceptigear, 22 x Anger Chip and Badness Processor, and 15 Super Rareium. Also, just like some of you here, I’m expeciencing the Facebook disconnection issue, but this happens only on my iPad. On my Android the game remains connected to Facebook. And one more thing, when you get the message that @moifirst posted above, simply hard close the game and open it again, and when the “Play” and “Facebook log in” buttons appear, don’t click either of them, just wait about 5 seconds and the usual restart message with the green check-mark button will appear.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.29.8.2

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.