New Update!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update!

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • cognitive
    @cognitive

BTW, thanks to Rovio for fixing the arena matchups. I played two whole streaks yesterday and used 2 spells. All 14 opponents were within 5-6 FP of me. None but one was a miracle player scoring 6M points a bird and I was able to dispatch most of them by a fair margin without spells.  And only one instance of the Mystery Points Brigade and I still won. No spells brought in.

The Arena is far more enjoyable to play right now.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Yes I agree @cognitive. Much better now – it was miserable before.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Interesting “bug”. When you click on someone to see their stats, what is reported is often nonsense. Like, everyone has flock strength 186 and yet put up 45M points in clan play…

Bug or way to distort reality by not showing all the cheaters?

Despite the opponent fix in arena, immortal pigs seem to be a lot more common now. But it’s manageable.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Since the update my iPhone goes into “pause screen” and shows the advertisement in the middle of the game for no particular reason. Most of the time it happens, when I try to chose my bird(s). Does anyone else have this issue?

It’s very annoying…

I think the flock power issue was already adressed by Rovio as a display error. I think I even read it in @hank ‘s post.

D’souza Neil
    @dsouza-neil

test reply

RedSignals
    @redsignals

Did Rovio reposition the pause button in the Arena in this update? For some reason I hit it accidentally all the time now.

I think one small tweak to the Boot Camp would go a long way toward leveling the playing field: disable all score multipliers (bird card level, slingshot, hats) so that all players are at 1x. Then we would see who really excels at the game.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I would love a Barebones Bootcamp version of the regular boot camp. Have both though, maybe make Barebones another way to select it above Bootcamp, a pull up menu, like they do when have multiple offers?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I see you on the leaderboard Shiggy :)

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The flock power issue was fixed yesterday. But all new card ranks are still “bronze” and only named “legendary” – @hank: is this a new card tier designed for endgame? Not really meant to actually change in colors our rank?

@redsignals
    : exactly what I asked above. Very annoying to have the game paused every few seconds. It feels to me like it’s half the time I chose another bird from my “hand”.

Anonymous

@hank, I have heard from a few players that the ME bootcamp has vanished for them since the update that was released about 15 hours ago (or thereabouts)

Example from someone that posted on FB:

9243FCA7-274C-41DC-A634-AA3606ECE4DC.jpeg

Is that just a bug or intentional?….as if they try to access it from the daily tasks it mentions that ME bootcamp unlocks at star level 999 (or something like that)? I mean who has a star level that high?

Mike
    @mikelandau

And it looks like they’ve fooled with locking accounts again.  I got a permanently locked message.  Sent a note to support and I’ll see what happens.

Deansman
    @deansman

Well the Arena is back to its old ridiculous ways.  Today I am frequently getting opponents with Flock Powers 200 points less than me, but loaded with cards.  Even if you match them card for card, somehow these “super” players can match you score for score with card powers 20x less than you.

It was a nice few days while it lasted.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Yep.

Scoring is commensurate with someone 2x the flock strength. And spells of course.

The only word that comes to mind is “reprehensible”. They correct an issue that plagued players since summer and in typical Rovio incompetence screw up the code that displays flock strength a couple days later.

Priceless.

Perhaps if they would focus more on fixing bugs and less on screwing their customer base…

Andy Kovtun
    @andy-kovtun

So… Do I gather it right that each subsequent attempt would cost 300 gems (means, you’d look forward to spending around 1K gems daily to get into top 100), and the outcome would be coins of yet unknown value?

s0ulm8ch8
    @s0ulm8ch8

Okay the recent update has cause AB2 app to crash very often from either booting up the game or middle of playing of either Arena, Clan activities, or daily challenge. There are other people(well just from Android side) that have similar problems like me.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New Update!

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.