New update

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader that sounds more like it. Congrats on scoring over one million pigs and over one hundred million coins. (Pretend there are cameras flashing, confetti falling, and a lighted sign with your scores flashing, while your name is heard over a loud speaker.)

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

After a few competition of turning in my extra tokens for cash, I’m going to gamble on keeping them this time. Probably that’s a waste, but I’m holding steady around 28 million coins and don’t see much use for the cash anyway.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have 95 million coins and i don’t have any way to use them… they keep becoming more and more. I wish i could exchange them with some gems…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

At 52M coins, I left 2300 tokens behind. It will be interesting to see what happens since tokens from the daily quests carry into the events. Did tokens earned earlier today (before exchange ended) only count for the last event and then they vanish? What about tokens from later today?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I don’t know, i hope that you can carry the unused tokens from the previous event to use them in this one. Well only a few hours are remain from the event to see if or not the tokens from the previous event will be available to be used at this one!

I really wish that it will do, but knowing rovio it might not be happening!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Tokens have never been carried over in other events

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

there is [A] possibility in this version that the might carry on.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well not long to find out and it be interesting to see if I get the 1600 I never used.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@paul13 is slightly wrong — there was one single case when tokens were carried over.

Anyhow, this time they were not. Oh well.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@franciscrawford

I remember now, flipping old age lol, a lot of problems with the event and so they gave us the tokens on the next event yes?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@paul13,

Yeah. I think that was the reason.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Suddenly after playing a daily award mission, i find another bug? the Falling Tower fell faster an my TF Crashed it and then my TF was seen after the Fallen Tower i was blown away!
    So there even more bugs that i haven’t find yet! Cool i must play even more now that i am in vacations :D

Raxor
    @mndc

The game has been soft updated to 1.19.3.7, I had an Eggbot daily challenge that has been replaced by a walking 4 km one, which is good enough.

Targeting still sucks, same for the E/con fire rate…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

those soft updates aren’t solve anything. need en entire over-hull update!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

The soft update made my Daily Quests go all wacked. I also had the Eggbot quest changed and walking 4 miles is there. I only had one to complete the eight and now have three, including walking, to go. I had spent two gems trying out the Eggbot quest. Also new are pop 350 of any pigs and visit the piglab to craft 1 item. I completed a pig one earlier. Visit the piglab to craft 1 item is also showing as completed. The craziest one is that I have two that say “Collect -31072 Coins.” One shows as collected and one has a button to collect.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

they add 2 more daily mission because i wave all mine done and now i have 2 new that i should do! Those in Rovio/exent are pretty pathetic!

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I had a very similar experiece to @Millforce2K. I was finally on track for 8/8, with lots of event token rewards. Now — not so much.

rlc
    @rlcoone

I’ve been reading the reviews on the Google Play store and there are some unhappy people. If you’re not happy with what Rovio is doing with the game go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.angrybirdstransformers and rate the game one star, then leave a review with your opinion.

After you’ve done that, rank the other bad reviews with a thumbs up. That makes those bad reviews show up first when people look at the page. Rovio may not listen to us, but I’ll bet other people looking for a new game will.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Even if we do that i did in Apple Store, nothing will change. And that’s we told myself and others when we asked Rovio via sumbiting a ticket. And the game has been stalled at level 185. So there is no point.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Probably nothing will change. However, if you have a dog who is dying and suffering, you put it to sleep. By discouraging any new players from starting the game, I’d like to think that we are helping put it sleep a bit faster. I don’t believe in remaining silent just because it probably won’t help, I’d rather go down with defiance on my lips.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am not discouraging anyone, but even if we succeed by “awake” everybody, how much sure you are that this game will continue? We know now from another thread that some very good personnel from Rovio was fired that also might be the key of the Angry Birds Transformers.

rlc
    @rlcoone

I’ve seen it go both ways. It happens rarely but sometimes a company starts to listen and turns things around. If that happens, I’m behind them cheering all the way and doing anything I can to help. Most of the time they crash and burn because they won’t listen. When that happens I’m there with gasoline and matches. A hot fire that burns the whole mess quickly is better.

CD
    @bartiedog

Did as suggested, rated at 1 star and liked all the bad reviews.
    I’ve been experiencing a new bug, the touch screen doesn’t work. Keep getting killed because I can’t shoot back at the pigs and can’t run away from the falling monoliths.
    I know is not my tablet because I only have this issue during ABT comps.
    I’m about done with this game!

rlc
    @rlcoone

I’m seeing the same bug, it’s pretty frustrating to keep poking at the screen and not getting any response. Then when you die, the screen magically works again.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

wow i haven’t experience that bug yet i might be lucky!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.