New update

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Ricochet is Jazz with other coloring and exactly same weapon!

@is6601
    send this photo with a submit ticket to rovio and explain that!

Phillips
    @phillips

Does anyone know what it means to “dodge” falling monoliths? As I have driven by numerous falling monoliths without being hit yet it says I have only been able to dodge 2.

is6601
    @is6601

@elpapam Yeah, I had already done and they replied that development team manages this matter. Let’s see and good luck to them.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@phillips When you go into slo-mo, you’ve “dodged” the monolith.

zeppled
    @zeppled

How in the world can you possibly get 100 if only the slow mo counts? That’s impossible.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Ratchet LvL 13 that just finished it’s taking under a second to destroy a WMT man that powerfull weapon of his and it usage same way or similar like Grimlocks is amazing! i will have him now leveling to 14.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m now seeing some WMTs wholly vaporized. I don’t recall that from before. Level 10 Dark Megatron did it one hit. Glassor does it too, on the rare occasions it can be bothered now to hit WMTs at all.

I still see WMTs kneel down, smoking or not as the case may be. Do the smoking ones now count as destroyed, or are they wounded survivors? I’m guessing the latter, because it makes more sense, but I haven’t actually checked in any kind of reliable way.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

For those runs I had since updating, Pig City has no more missile silos.

{{{(>_<)}}} HOW am I supposed to complete the “enter the Astrotrain when scrambled by a rocket” daily, if NONE of maps have a missile silo EVER past the bye-bye-buddy point? How can I get scrambled even if on purpose?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got another “soft” update this morning (iOS version).

We’re now at v 1.19.3.5

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is weird, I just noticed that I’ve got “Visit the Piglab and craft 8 items” twice in my quest list, except that one’s complete and the other one doesn’t show any prrogess at all. This is the first time that I’ve had a quest duplicated.

Also, “Complete 10 events” is showing as completed, except that I’ve only completed 7 events since the list reset last night.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@werehamsta I had that yesterday and didn’t see a single missile anywhere near the Astrotrain and only a few otherwise. I did come close to achieving one during a competition node.

@optimuspig
    Did you complete any competition nodes? They count toward the quests.

@franciscrawford
    Yes, the kneeling down WMTs are survivors and were like that previously. You can no longer shoot them, but they can still be destroyed by a weapon that instills damage-over-time if it was shot just before kneeling down.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@millforce2k Well, technically it *is* possible to explode a kneeling WMT if you manage to shoot in that direction with a wide area weapon (Soundwave/Soundblaster, for example). Problem is, it doesn’t *aim* at it, so you just tap at blank space and hope to hit accidentally. It’s rare, but sometimes works (if you don’t have more pressing business, that is).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

I’ve only been doing the competition nodes. I haven’t run any non-competition nodes at all. That’s how I know how many I’ve run since the quests reset.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

1.19.3.5 it doesn’t make any better the en/cons. Also welcome back Unicron!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Boring day at work so decided to see what I could get for the daily quests

One of the quests for today was for the transformer, buddy and energonicon to fire at the same time ten times. After achieving all others I was still 0 out of 10 which is quite strange as I had all 3 firing at same time for every run of the day…. I resigned myself to being the victim of just another bug. Got home and soft update occurred making my final quest to craft 5 items in the lab which luckily enough I could do as it timed itself perfectly with missions finishing.
    Seems that Exient/Rovio are getting some feedback and changing things on the run.. just wish they would test prior to releasing

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man that’s furstrating in 10 times when i call a teammate transformer only 2 from those 10 can shoot down targets. And it was walking alone! It’s better playing alone rather having a buddy coming. I can’t find any more the game enjoyable.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Just entered Astrotrain as a washing machine. It didn’t count towards the scramble mission. So not only do you have to be hit by a missile at the end but it has to be the blue EMP type.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 Why do we need this Auto target system in the normal nodes of the game, while in the events this button isn’t there. I believe this system has far ruined and not help new or older users.

See here event node without the target button honestly it works better.

And the photo of a normal node that it’s not from any event but from a normal node of the game.

i strongly believe that this functionality isn’t gonna help anyone! Not to mention that it ruins the appearance of the transformers by hiding some parts of them. I have send multiple photos of what i am saying at the ticket that i submit to rovio.

I believe it’s better remove the auto-target button! or place it between the energ/con and the changing mod button.

Sorry for mentioning you with so many requests of mine but as a very fanatic player of that games i found my self in very displeased position to play this game with so amazing franchise!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@20qmindreader It says “Enter Astrotrain while scrambled by a missile” and the picture to the left is a pig character mixed up.

I was using Soundwave in an event run.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

And now Ultra Magnus went in scrambled by an EMP missile and that didn’t count either.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just found another bug AGAIN! Bluestreak & Prowl’s energy balls in the old version the energy balls was hitting the target without the energy balls go anywhere else they where hitting the target perfectly, after the new update those transformers weapons are also degraded their shoots after hitting the target are coming back!!! OMG!!! look the photos that i just took.

All shoots are coming back WTF Rovio! For the love of God what the hell are you testing there at Rovio/Exient people!!!???

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@lewie4 The “Board Astrotrain while Scrambled by a missle” daily mission is near impossible. You not only have to do it once but twice. I don’t mind missions being hard but completing this one will never happen. Please think omitting this mission all together.

ph
    @ph

@lewie4 One of my missions today is visit beach 8 times for 40 tokens. So far only 3 beach nodes have been available and currently none are generating but I do have another 3 for pig city. So in addition to missing this one, I will also miss out on the 25 tokens for completing the daily missions. If you are going to have these types of missions, the method used to determine what nodes generate needs to be changed so that ALL areas are generated equally.

sheepybach
    @paul13

IMHO they need to pull this game and set it back to what it was and start the event all over again, transferring tokens won over.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.