New update

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have already send images at Rovio Support when i requested a ticket with images and explanations… but i doubt that they will hear out!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam back before I got photoblast, I used snipernaut and it too is needed. They are pointless now.

is6601
    @is6601

I sent a report to the support team and they pointed lack of memory to execute the game!
    Well, I tried about 10 time after minimizing my memory of Galaxy Note 4, but it doesn’t work.
    I just reported this fact to them, and hopefully they find and fix the bug.

Plus, I noticed very nice new bug. When Ultimate megatron armed with Armada and Flail accessories engages an event, each attack of it does acidic and gravity damage all even sometimes over the screen!
    Look at the screen shot.
    real ultimate megatron 160831

As you see, I shot at a tree to get energon cube and the whole balloon pigs take acidic damage and are pulled down by black hole. Yeah, it becomes real ‘Ultimate’ megatron. I think dark megatron has the same armada accessory, so, its’ gravity power increased dramatically.
    Hopefully, this one shouldn’t be fixed ;D

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras if you can submit a ticket as well the must hear us to make them understand that we aren’t stupid!

BP
    @bpmann

Yes, I have a different set of goals, and it seems as if it will be difficult to complete all of the events- ex- visit the meadow 4 times- it has allowed me to visit there only once. Also, it is not counting the falling monoliths that I have dodged at all. I guess it’s better than nothing!!!

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

So it’s literally autofire, you still have to call the buddy and transform to avoid towers manually. So really it’s pointless, it’s not an autoplay.

Rapidfire has been broken as well.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@is6601

I can rubber stamp this! Ultimate Megatron is much easier to play with. He shoots faster and is more precise. I was able to shoot down missiles and flying helmet pigs.

Ratchet is kind of awesome too — once I figured out you have to hold your finger down. He doesn’t respond to tapping.

Anonymous

As if the Photoblast nerf wasn’t enough, Galvatron himself got completely destroyed. I have him at level 13 with the Ace of Spades, Vortex and Sword. Before the update, he could fire 4 quick shots before having to reload. Now, he only fires 2 before overheating. :/

Not sure if EGalvatron got affected.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My quest rewards for today are pretty pathetic. Not a single one is offering gems.

Raxor
    @mndc

@pampeans If you want to use Ratchet efficiently, you must target the slowest part of the structure you want to destroy, his beam will destroy everythin on his path and no need to hold down.

I’ll be honest with the daily quests, they are quite uneeded and boring to do;

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I have just perceived that the daily quests allow to obtain tokens.
    How is it made ? Tokens are now a currency of the game ?
    It would mean that if at the end of an event I have 200 tokens, I would always possess them during the next event ?

beaups
    @grathe

It seems everyone gets 8 random challenges to complete every day. There are problems with some of them. I played dozens of nodes yesterday and only got scrambled near the train once. Today it seems no matter how far I drive it won’t increment past 1. Again I’ve played a lot and have been driving through levels and it won’t budge.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mndc same way i am using Ratchet and it’s awesome TF! I didn’t believe that he would be so awesome!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

This morning the daily quest’s major prize(complete all other quests) included Super Rarium as one of the 4 prizes, now at 11.15pm the Super Rarium is replaced by 25 tokens.
    Accruing tokens is fine.. but where will they be stored?
    If I complete all daily quests by Cinderella hour and no competition is running where can I find them? .. There is no new area in any part of the game that I can see where my accrual will sit.

Rovis/Exient can you please enlighten this canine.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@grimmjow @droversdog

My guess is that tokens will only be offered as quest rewards when there is a challenge event going on. Since the Ride of the Valkyries widget is already onscreen, then it should be ready to accept any tokens that may be awarded today. Similarly, I would expect the tokens to expire along with any other unused tokens when the token exchange closes a few days after the end of the challenge event.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig i agree that is how it should work, however, my prize for the day has changed in mid quest and in 25 minutes that quest will have finished, so what if I do get the final challenge for the day.. do I get worthless tokens or do I get Super Rarium?
    no need to answer.. being the devil’s advocate once again and even if anyone does answer I won’t see for about 8 hours as bed time has now been passed.

Good luck to all in next challenge

ph
    @ph

I found that the only time tokens show in the daily quest is when the challenge icon is on the screen. If it is not showing then coins/material will be shown and given. I finish 1 task and had token sent to the challenge icon but when I finished my daily quests I got coins because the challenge icon was gone. Will have to wait and see if I start the challenge with 10 tokens.

Swing
    @swing

They really screwed up the game this time. Two of my daily challenges are: walk 15 miles and take 5000 damage. I have walked 10 nodes without shooting anything and I have barely reached 1000 damage, even with balloon pigs, missiles and lava balls raining on me in some nodes.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Arcee is now awesome — she fires faster and no longer pushes gold blocks away.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got Ricochet as a buddy. He seems just like Jazz but his shots ricochet.

zeppled
    @zeppled

My daily quest today has Dodge 100 falling monoliths without getting hit for 10 gems. Funny how that seems to be the only quest not incrementing. It has been stuck on one since I first started playing this morning.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

1.19.3.3 was just downloaded while i was at loading screen i don’t know what change but i will be f\doing some runs with energ/cons

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Sorry for double posting i just run a node with PhotoBlaster and nothing changed! Still not working as before at 1.18.5.2!

jasebree
    @jasebree

@zeppled it only counts the dramatic “slow-mo” dodges

is6601
    @is6601

They patched to 1.19.3.3, and change the order of priority target which is bad.

If auto-attack mode is activated, your transformer attacks this order
    TNT-> Energon structure -> Pig-> Gold block-> stone-> wood -> glass.
    For teammates and energonicons attack reversely, simply they destroy blocks first than pigs and mortars.

And, this patch produced other bugs. Yes, unfortunately…
    Attack fail.
    Grimlock aims the signal or energon structure, but it fires at very inaccurate location.
    the other bug is that transformers don’t fire at a mortar until it’s destroyed. They change the target while attacking a mortar even it is not destroyed.

In my opinion, the auto-attack mode should be removed and rollback teammates’ and energonicons’ attacking pattern and AI.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.