New update 24th March – game won't open!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update 24th March – game won't open!

Viewing 14 replies - 101 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Replies
  • rjallenxxx
    @rjallenxxx

+1 Arena
    I am and have been at the Arena. This last cycle I did get 5o jewels. Normally, I just sort of exist somewhere between position 5-10. Other than the stars earned- and you get the those for points accumulated and feather upgrades. The game is like we are working in a mine and earning enough pay [jewels] but not getting rich. Real success takes an expenditure of far more jewels than you can win just to go down a never ending road in which you never triumph over the boss hog. Difficulty of structures far exceed the great power the birds earn.
    Even after the upgrade, he still have opponents that Rovio swears are real. These are the ones who have a star rating of 6,7,9. Yet, these opponents have money to buy around 200 jewels each game for every spell. How do you earn feathers to spend and have star ratings that should prevent you from playing in the arena. These opponents are creations of the game designers as it is impossible for them to exist. Would like somebody to explain how a 7 star rating person has birds with 6 7 strength ratings? I have a 43 star rating and just barely got all my birds to 6.

cognitive
    @cognitive

As long as the opponent matching is reasonably fair I’m OK with it. So far the highest star rating I’ve played against has been mid 30’s with all 4 level birds, same as mine. And I’m holding my own.

But I feel the moment of truth will be once I pass mid – upper 30’s…

rjallenxxx
    @rjallenxxx

Star rating has little if anything to do with you opponent’s strength. Look at each birds rating. That is the important value

Circlerev
    @circlerev

@mg516 – Daily Challenge button should be located in top right corner on the map screen, under the Nest button.

However, as @bankler stated, Daily Challenge is not available right now.

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

I was able to play the first three daily challenges. They are relatively easy. They seem to be the only way to obtain feathers that does not envolve buying or finding chests.

ddiequez
    @ddiequez

I tried to unininstall and reinstall, but while it worked I’m at the beginning and I was at level 17. So I lost everything. I hope this gets fixed

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@rjallenxxx, I have the same question: How can an opponent with a low star rating have a flock with birds at such high levels? Also, since the feather (treasure chests & advancing in star rating) awards are reasonably uniformly distributed among the flock, how can an opponent have some birds at level 4 and others at level 7? I’m at star level 39 with all of my birds at level 5 within 200-300 feathers of reaching level 6. It would seem that birds would always be equal in level or at least be within one level of each other. It’s nagging little questions like this that call into question the credibility of the competition.

cognitive
    @cognitive

How does one’s star level get calculated? I’m Diamond @ Level 32 and my birds will retire before they make it to level 5 (they’re all 4’s under 300)…

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

I posed the question of star ranking in another forum. My typical opponent in the arena has a 9 star ranking and level 8 birds with 5 spells. The only way I can think of someone getting level 8 birds is to earn them by playing( which takes a long time) or to buy them in the premium chests( which would cost a fortune). I believe these folks with a low star ranking and 5 spells are stone cold cheaters. I’ve been wrong before and I might be wrong here but that’s just how I see this. I don’t link up with Facebook so I guess someone could use that to upgrade their birds??

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@cognitive, your current status is displayed in the meter at the upper-left corner of the AB2 screen. Everytime you complete a level on the journey or win in the arena, the meter advances by the number of stars that you earned. Once you fill the meter, you increase your star level by one, are awarded some feathers, and begin to fill the next meter. I have no idea how my initial star-level was determined. I started out at 28 and am now at 39. I don’t think that the star level means anything except as an indicator of how much you’ve played.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Thank you for the explanation @jwgardenwiz !! I guess at my level (32 stars / Diamond) it’s not really a big issue yet but it could be for the people with higher star ratings.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bankler — OK, today’s update says the daily challenge is back. How do you find it?

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Noticed this on the map in the new update… what the heck is it supposed to be? Is it some stupid thing from the upcoming movie perhaps?

View post on imgur.com

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Yeah, that appeared on the first trailer of the movie.
    The birds on the start picture look like those in the movie now, no more like those in the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update 24th March – game won't open!

Viewing 14 replies - 101 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.