New update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 97 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@garethw, do not use the video option first. IMO, advice from @kgeisler is spot on!

@angrysmurf
    , what you mean by up to? Does it disappear without warning after that? I would be pissed to find out it disappearing suddenly…

@aggieguy
    , Yeah… I’ve noticed that it’s going to take long time to collect those huge amount of BP needed for high level hats. No shortcuts, so those players who started early on have advantage there and it will stay it that way.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

FYI, I have used the video instead of playing 800 gems a couple of times when I was having amazing luck.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

@rawdatasystem – yes, it sometimes disappears at the higher gem levels. about 90% of the time, it is available to the 400 gem payment to continue level, so that’s usually when I use it. and, yes, it pisses me off.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Little frustrated with a couple of things I’ve seen in the latest update:</p>
    Fast Forward doesn’t work for me. I’ve experienced this in the daily challenge and MEBC today when I’ve finished my game, pressed fast forward and it just goes on and on. I’ve had to close the app and go back to get the pause/quit buttons to finish.

Video option in Tower of Fortune now available for me too, where it wasn’t before. Missed a trick of course the first couple of times when I played the video earlier than I should and had to pay more gems than I should (eg use the strategy of paying first couple of times until the payment gets higher as mentioned earlier here).

No video or 60 gems offer in clan events has annoyed my clan members and I the most. We had both a 400 point broken bamboo and 600 point slimy pigs event to complete in a single day, and in both events, after exhausting all birds we didn’t get the option to play a video for an extra bird, or to pay 60 gems to continue. This meant we lost points (although we only managed to complete the 400).

Really don’t like this new ‘feature’ but someone suggested it might even be a bug/glitch, which I really hope so.

LieberTarianz
    @liebertarianz

I’m not seeing an option to purchase more birds at the end of a clan challenge. A 600 point challenge started today and is only 1 day long. Without the ability to purchase extra birds, many in clan are upset. Have they done away with extra birds for challenges or is a bug?

Angry Turd
    @pickles

No doubt the removal of continuation is an idea being tested in the wild by Rovio. I gather they will examine the expenditure of gems for these types of  events versus the norm and make a decision on how to proceed in the future once a reasonable data set can be established. Expect to see more of these events as we move along, either as special events or as the new norm.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Hold on, if you run out of birds in a clan level, you can buy a continue, you have to lose the points? What kind of stupid mechanic is that? Who the heck thinks that is a motivation to pay more gems?

Good thing I left clan games after all…

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I asked once if there are same kind of events for other items as feathers, as getting double amounts of them. Now I know there are at least one for pearls, as “Black Pearl Party” was activated.

Unfortunately, as I received no answer to my question earlier, I already claimed most of BP rewards… and I now regret that.

I still had some luck. I was falling a bit short of Daily Challenge, but felt I had to invest gems… and I got 3.000 BP from rare treasure of rewards. It was nice time to hit a good reward for once.

Now there’s one question left. What is “Hat Adventure” the Piggy Mail mentioned?

garethw
    @garethw

No video option on ToF for me today.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

It varies, @Jahdii, but that’s the range.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Hi @rawdatasystems
    Hat adventure has not yet been revealed. Probably after BP event, I would imagine.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Hey Jo,

I hear it is a bug with the game. Rovio is going to get it fixed because if we don’t spend gems and watch the ads, Rovio is losing money. Bleeding money. Frustrating for now, probably even more frustrating for Rovio.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@steinbird, Are we missing only event for gems, then? If so, I bet Rovio makes one at some point just to show how “fair and innovative” they are and how they “care and listen” players. Of course, doubling jewels are only for smallest amounts, like 10 jewel prizes from the treasures. After all, they want players to buy the bigger batches. The event could be even called something like “Jewel Jubilee”… :D

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

This is getting downright ridiculous now.

They have removed the video option from ToF for me, when only yesterday it was available. More fool me for not noticing the option wasn’t there until I spent 20, then 50 gems and lo and behold, another pig and no video option.

Do I log a support ticket to vent my frustration? I don’t even know what that will achieve… I almost feel like I want to ask for my gems back, but what’s the point…

Swine flu
    @swineflu

I hope they lose a ton of money I know I wont drop a dime till clan events are fixed and the tof videos are gone for me. But my daughter still gets them. So silly. Should he the same for everyone

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@angrysmurf and @stevey, Tower of Misfortune just had a less than nice surprise for me. Rewards seemed nice and I paid few times to continue, while saving the video option. At level 28 came pig and I was required 400 gems, but I noticed the video option had disappeared! I thought for a moment, looked the rewards… and paid. Care to guess what was behind next card, just before pig free level 30?

This game seems to find new ways to piss me off and clear my jewel saving, while still continuously trying to make me use real money! I’m not just talking those 3-card “autobuys” which wasted my jewels earlier, but the bombardment of poor “deals”the game is throwing onto my face.

I’m seriously questioning why I still play a game that keeps annoying me and occasionally stabs me into back…

garethw
    @garethw

@RawDataSystems – couldn’t agree more – I’ve now done all the levels, and have no interest in clans, so there’s not much left for me.

The relentless grift for cash by Rovio seems to have ratcheted up a couple of notches in the past week or two imho.

ToF now just seems like a very nasty fruit machine to me. Still it often goes 11 feathers, pig, so at least thats quick.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

@rawdatasystems – yup, yet there are those posters that will defend Rovio to the end. It can be an interesting game playing the levels and figuring out things but the changing physics takes the fun out of it. The TOF, Arena, and clan battles are just straight rip offs.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@kgeisler

Saphira,

What a great trick to use in the Tower…Thanks!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@angrysmurf

If some people really are having a worse experience than others, that is too bad. I have had isolated incidents of my birds not causing the expected damage. I do think there are some inconsistencies in the programming at times. Overall, however, the game is enjoyable, and I never spend money on it. Just today I got way more out of the TOF than I spent on it and got to floor 35. I usually have to stop much earlier, but it just isn’t a gem waster for me. Just pick the same floor every time. Some days it helps, some days I get a pig on floor 2 and quit. I’ll probably never reach floor 60, and that’s okay with me.

I don’t know what to tell you about clan battles. Our clan has a great record, I think 37 and 4 now.  A couple of times we had really high FP players, but they always got banned for cheating so we don’t put a lot of effort into recruiting anymore. Everyone else are just good solid players.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@kgeisler, I’ve never gotten higher than 30. Twice. And thats with using few hundred gems! Usually I get pig or two before level 5 and in latter case I stop immediately, because I don’t have too many gems.

I had video option for additional treasure disappearing before I got chance to use it. I know, always pick regular one first, not the video option. Strangely (and luckily?) it came back about an hour later and was used, then.

BTW, is there anything one could do to fix those annoyingly half random notifications? They not only seems to start/stop random times at morning/evening, but may also randomly override their schedule. I would prefer them being always on and adjust their timetable with Android’s much better “Do not disturb” option.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Hi, there

Does anyone have problems with MEB, because from last 4 days I can’t particpate the event due to internet connection issue. The thing is I can play ToF, Clan Battles which need internet connection, but that MEB sh*t doesn’t work properly. I don’t know if it because of latest update or what? I tried uninstall and again install the app but it didn’t work and the info about connection still show up.

Xora
    @exora

@piggsy same, i cant play MEB using PC, in fact i don’t have a problem with my connection either. but when i tried to play using mobile, thankfully its work lol

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@piggsy, no such problem here. Sounds weird that you have problem only with MEB…

@exora
    , “using PC”?

Xora
    @exora

@rawdatasystems i mean Bluestacks, never heard of it? lol

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.