New set for red(again) and 3 new sets for the banner

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New set for red(again) and 3 new sets for the banner

• I found a new set for red, and 3 new sets for the banner.

image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@alugia I know the arena sets, but at the set bonus for Red is a mistake. Needs to be: 25% chance to deal 100% damage against the enemy banner after attacking. The set has critical strike and might. So now comes arena sets for birds, the next set will be Wand (Hocus Pokus)
    and Orb (Vitality) for Chuck. Also, if the new set for Red dealed only 100 damage, this will be called ” Additional Harm”.

Mp127
    @mp127

That’s this Banner Breaker? It’s not as strong as could be, imo one of weakest sets in game.

Anonymous

@mp127 This is a mistake (probably). Probably deals 100% bonus damage instead of only 100 dmg.

Mp127
    @mp127

You’re sure @donewithpigs ? High bonus of Finisher wasn’t a mistake.

Anonymous

@mp127 Only the bonus dmg of Banner Breaker is a mistake. Probably Rovio forgot to put percent.

Pointless
    @pointless

True enough…100 would be completely useless. Must be a typo

Alugia
    @alugia

Im also wondering what they mean by “the pig squire next to the banner” means?

The anger manegment set bonus(birds below 25% health do double damage and double healing) sounds really food, espcially with avenger.

@donewithpigs

How do you know what the next set will have? Do you have a picture?

Anonymous

@alugia “Im also wondering what they mean by “the pig squire next to the banner” means?”

Thats the funny part. If you use the set there will be a pig with blonde hair next to the banner. :D

“How do you know what the next set will have? Do you have a picture?”

I have pictures of them here:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/looks-like-matilda-has-a-new-set/

Whichever one is the banner breaker set is beyond me.

Pointless
    @pointless

Well I see that Banner Breaker is finally visible. Still think the 100 is a typo, if not, completely useless. Has anyone actually got or even faced this set?

2016-01-22-20-00-45.jpg

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless I have faced this set. I won easily so I’m not sure it did anything.

Pointless
    @pointless

Just met a team with Samurai equipped with Banner Breaker. Even let red get a few attacks off just to see (no losses today and less than an hour left, so didn’t matter). Granted only 25% chance to proc, but noticed nothing. Useless set?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

What is the name of second item ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I just saw a potentially new set item for Chuck in the arena. That item looks like a laser gun (color: bronze, blue, sliver). Its theme looks like space-related. (sorry, forgot to take picture.)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@suikyo Are you sure it wasn’t for Bomb? He is the one that uses guns. I have 10 different types of guns, 1 canon and the Golden Pistol for Bomb.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@killerkea It was for Chuck. The team I fought consisted of Red, Chuck and Matilda. Given that this month the new set for Red is out, the new set for Chuck should be out next month.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I haven’t seen anyone post how the banner breaker set works yet so I will. The banner breaker does indeed do 100% damage to the banner not 100 damage. The 100% is determined by Red’s attack rating. If all your Red classes are the same rank, then the banner breaker will do the same damage no matter which class you choose since they all have the same attack rating. For example, if your samurai has an attack rating of 1000, he deals 3 x 500 damage and the bonus when it kicks in will be 1000 damage to the banner. This much I can confirm since I fought an opponent with a samurai using the set and let only the samurai live. He did 3 x 667 damage to my bird and 1334 damage to my banner.

I believe the bonus can only be applied once even if Red gets 2 or 3 attacks. Of course you can get the bonus more than once per round if you have something like the time jump emblem or use Chuck’s speed of light attack.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@killerkea thanks for sharing the info!

Atom
    @atom

@suikyo and @killerkea I think this is the set you were referring to. I also happened to get a Matilda opponent with a new set too. I remember my Hocus Pocus not working a couple times that battle (a 0 appeared above my birds instead of healing) so that may be the bonus for one of those sets.

IMG_2136.PNG

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@atom Thanks. This is the thing I saw.

Anonymous

So Matty has a new set incoming that reduces the healing by 100%?

Atom
    @atom

It looks like it. Though it doesn’t work 100% of the time.

Pointless
    @pointless

@killerkea thank you for posting that information regarding Banner Breaker. I have had it proc against me now and it works how you describe. Wonder if it has been fixed, as I have had a fair number of battles previously against teams with a Red using this set and have noticed nothing…

Suikyo
    @suikyo

New set for Chuck:

Sonic set set bonus: 25% chance to reset the charge bar of all enemies (even knocked out ones).

Pointless
    @pointless

Yes, continuing the Arena specific new sets…obvioulsy an attempt to counter Valiant…
    2016-01-31-16-12-12.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New set for red(again) and 3 new sets for the banner

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.