New set for Blues

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New set for Blues

• Hello fellows,
    Before I pick up today’s prize I’d like to know whether new set for Blues is available because it still doesn’t show up on GPM as new set.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@cosmo2503 The new set for Blues IS available since the first day of the calendar but it doesn’t appear in the GPM as you have to obtain either items at least once for it to show up. It doesn’t appear automatically in the menu.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@datguygamer thank you for explanation.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I don’t think that is correct.

I haven’t seen anyone with the new set yet, previously when it was available I encountered people with the new set pretty soon after.

I think you must wait until the GPM shows the new sets before you can roll them.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@henjovr I guess you are right. I spent over 500 LCs on GPM rolls and didn’t get single piece of new set. As far as I can remember new sets for other birds were shown at the beggining of month they became available no matter if player obtained any of pieces.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@henjovr I got at least one of the pieces of the Primal Set, Mana Set, Navigator Set, Heavenly Set, Piercing Set, Forest Set, Masamune Set, Bomb Set, Sonic Set all before the calendar. The thing is the GPM does drop it but before the calendar gives it to you, the chance is very slim. As I said, I got at least one piece of every 4th and 5th gen Set items before the calendar even gave them to me so this is possible. There was a thread on this where multiple users posted their screenshots of getting the Bomb Bell and Bomb Bola set items before the usual calendar drop date.

@cosmo2503
    There’s a small but true reason for that this time. See, the version we are currently now at is a lot bugged as most things in the arena items, GAPM and GPM isn’t behaving like how they are supposed to. When I emailed Rovio about the Elite Mage not showing up bug, they replied by saying that it is not the only thing that’s currently bugged. So, like you this is the first time I have not been able to get this new item as the GPM is a bit uncooperative right now. If you want my word, don’t waste any more LCs and this time just wait for the calendar. Also unlike what you said, never has the GPM showed the new set items at the start of the month, only after getting it for the first time does it show up in the menu. However, only GAPM does that (what you said) as the calendar doesn’t drop new set items for arena and thus the players will have no way of knowing it.

I hope this clears up some things for both of you.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I believe that Rovio must enable serverside which items the GPM can roll.
    No matter what happened in previous months, empirical evidence suggests that the new set cannot be rolled yet, period.
    Else we would have seen it on opponents by now (I would use it!).

If I remember everything correctly, all new set items I got were after they were shown on the GPM preview, not before.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Actually, people had a few encounters with enemies using the False set already, before it even showed up on the Calendar. All of them were computer-generated, though. Maybe a test to see if it works, or something.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@henjovr Well yeah, that’s what I said. This time the set cannot be obtained yet while all the times it was possible before.

Bossk
    @henjovr

The Cheater set can now be obtained using GPM.
    It has a special animation when you “steal” the coin toss.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@henjovr how does this set work? In the description it says “chance to win the coin flip increased by 50%”. That is not the same as a 50% chance to steal the toss. It is not a set I covet but I would like to know how it works. I have yet to meet a player with one. Thanks.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I fought one, and he just stole the toss. Not a biggie, as I still won. Just annoying.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New set for Blues

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.