New set bonus for bomb bird???

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New set bonus for bomb bird???

• When i was selectin a friend to battle a csve level, i noticed mighty eagles bomb bird with new items that look like set items.

New set bonus for bomb bird???

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Nice share, thanks!

Mp127
    @mp127

Matching that with updated max.stars is giving for me that, new files for Bomb event + new Cave are already in game, just waiting for their moment to show.

Anonymous

Cool a pirate hook and compass. It sure looks awesome! Lets hope the set bonus is too.

Ravinda Bulathgama
    @ravinda-bulathgama

Anyone there?

Alugia
    @alugia

@partshade

I dont know about the set bonus being so good, because the previous new set bonuses were not all that good. Primal power is bad (low damage, removes harmful effects), mana shell is not bad, but not good, and hevanly spear is not good, but not bad.

Anonymous

@alugia Yeah I gotta agree. I wouldn’t dare use Primal, Mana Shell is great but gets Chuck KOed easy and Heavenly is very situational. Hope this ones good because Bomb desperately needs a good set. Pickpocket is horrible and Scissors and Sugar Rush just doesn’t happen enough to effective.

Alugia
    @alugia

I found it again

Bomb birds new set bonus again

I think the set items will have might and hokus pokus (i have noticed a few patterns for the effects).

@partshade

The sugar rush set bonus can be way overpowered if you bomb bird’s chili when you use it, because when you use bomb bird’s chili, it will heal from EVERY enemey you damage, leading so healing values like 4000.

Also, scissors is underpowered, it used to be 33% chance to do 100% bonus damage, but now it is only 33% chance to do 35% bonus damage (a simaler bonus reduction happened for beep attack)

kyododom
    @kyododom

The new set bonus for Bomb looks pretty awesome :) (Must be a typo…)

The Hook

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@kyododom What? Mine has only 20% chance to deal the damage.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@kenhsieh

Strange. Does yours also show the same ridiculously high damage?

Bossk
    @henjovr

So, it’s 20% chance for a KO hit.. Sounds useful in Arena on the Banner.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@kyododom Yes, but the damage is dealt to target under 50% of its maximnum health.

Mp127
    @mp127

Looks like ideal item to KOing bosses in Caves 25% time faster. Please Rovio, save it…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kyododom mine says 458590 damage to a target with less than 20% health. It doesn’t show in the GP so no comparison.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@bubbley Perhaps it should say KO targets instantly? These ridiculous cheating-looking numbers make me laugh. XD

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kenhsieh ridiculous is the word but I rather think it’s simply that Rovio can’t get anything right.

Alugia
    @alugia

@kyododom

@kenhsieh

The set bonus is basicaly a 50% chance to knock out a random enemy with kess than 20% of its original health (great for cave bosses and dundgon bosss).

Bossk
    @henjovr

Also great for Arena banners.

PuffyBird
    @puffybird

That could be awesome in combo with illusionist, which distributes 25% of damage to other enemies. If the damage is actually real (mine shows the same as the screenshot), then hitting a low-damage minion with this coup de grace while it has the illusionist dancing spark on it would hit every other enemy with 96342 HP, which would take out even the strongest enemy.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

A new set for Blues also appears! Has anyone discovered it?

Mp127
    @mp127

@kenhsieh Where is that set? How it looks?

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Cannoneer will make really good use of this.

Wonder if the new class will make use of it, like through multi-hit or some other effect. So far neither Illusionist or Witch really make use of their new sets whereas Stone Guard kinda…sorta… maybe? makes use of his.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

@jadedbacon Set bonuses don’t work that way. Cannoneer’s attack will trigger the weapon’s effect up to three times. Set bonuses only trigger once per attack. Pirate has the exact same chance as Cannoneer to trigger a set bonus per attack.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Cannoneer will get ONE chance, just like for Samurai Titan Stun or Dragon. Up to 3 hits, and then the chance for the Set bonus to go off.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Basically he can trigger the chance once per hit, and the cannoneer hits 3 times, but can only trigger once per attack. So like @graugeist said, its like the samurai using titan/dragon set.

Still wonder what the new class will be. Based off of the look of the set, Viking maybe?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New set bonus for bomb bird???

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.