new pirates event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum new pirates event

Viewing 9 replies - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
  • Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

My board as well has GG.
    Funny little bug there!

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

GG is on my board, too. I’m in second place currently with 6K, but there are several other active players (level 44 or 45) keeping me busy. I don’t see myself taking first with GG already over 30K, but I sure would like to stay in the top 3.

Has anyone else noticed that the Pirate Captain in the medium battles will go out of turn if he’s accidentally stunned? Since he’s immune the stun doesn’t take, but both times it’s happened (once with Bard, once with the Blues’ rage ability), he immediately took a turn. The first time he started summoning a pirate ally, so on the first round of the pigs’ actual turn he was able to finish the summon and bring in another pig. The second time he attacked. Both times, I still had birds waiting for their turn. I’m making sure not to use any possible stunning gear/characters now.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@czcalvert Thanks for picking up on that. I had seen this a few times in the medium and hard battles, but did not make the link to Bard’s stun. In all cases, the pigs interrupted in the middle of Chuck’s rage attack.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

@kerravon looks like we are on the same board, but no GG for me. Weird

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

My alt has nearly half the board level 41+. Seems like they’re spiking the matching.

RizDub
    @rizdub

No GG on my board. I did notice, though, that I am the only one on my board with a Diamond League profile.

So the glitched extra attack happens if the character is stunned? I was wondering about that. It happened to me a few times, once with the brute in the hard battle.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It seems like they fixed most of the freezing problems on the 7 stamina battles for this event. So far it has only frozen once on me.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@calvinjj2009 You are not on my leaderboard. But that’s not really surprising. For the events we seem to each get our own leaderboard. You are not necessarily on the leaderboard of the others who are on your leaderboard.

I am only playing to collect stamina in my main game. If you want to win to collect mastery, I can slow down a bit. Otherwise good luck.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

@kerravon I’m in the same situation. Just collecting resources. You and I will both finish top 3 on my board

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum new pirates event

Viewing 9 replies - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.