New 'Old' Event – 'For the Pirate King!' – 09/28/15

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New 'Old' Event – 'For the Pirate King!' – 09/28/15

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 137 total)
  • Replies
  • kyododom
    @kyododom

@graugeist @joeyba @dragonofheart

I couldn’t agree more. It would be great if there was a brand new map to explore, rather than just another cave, but I can’t see that happening anytime soon…

dillo
    @dillo

I’d take shards over LCs, can find more use for them (never use LCs except for AGP anymore, not worth it to me over snoutlings at Dojo). 1500 mastery isn’t a bad deal for new players but for established yet not complete players it doesn’t add much, probably won’t push too hard to get #1 in this event (next class to mastery is TH at over 6K away, then FS at 10K away).

Pointless
    @pointless

This is a strange feeling. I have absolutely no reason to play this Event (Snouts and a few Stamina AGAIN…thanks Rovio), but will partake in battles just for something different (although I can hardly say “new” considering the number of times this Event has been recycled). That being said, it is actually hard to languish is 13th spot, so contrary to my competitive side! Part of me wants so badly to burn Stamina & FE to put all the peons in their place!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m still farming for 4 hats on 4 birds, so the extra Mastery isn’t wasted. But it’s not like I really need it…

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Only playing this event so I can go around clicking on scrolls and store up free stamina drinks for future big events…not going to pull my weight around and jockey for the top 3 spots… just beating up the pirates for fun….

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Does anyone else think the wait for the presents to regenerate as gotten longer? I’ve gotten 5 first thing in the morning, but then only 2 even after waiting several hours.

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

Stamina don’t recharge. What a heck? Another broken event? No one for a 4 hours. What is going on?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Other than teh random treasure maps dropping Lucky Coins, I have no reason to participate in this event. There should be events where we get to win Lucky Coins.

What is this “win 6 Stamina Drinks crap” on the wheel of fortune? What kind of a prize is that? Who even needs that?

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer you are getting LCs from the Treasure Maps? I haven’t seen that, and if so, is a new addition that makes being diligent finding these more important.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer I haven’t had any LC’s. When I first saw the little golden thing fall away from the scroll I thought it was a LC but didn’t get one. I think maybe it’s just the golden seal from the scroll.

Pointless
    @pointless

@mvnla2 I haven’t noticed much difference in the random map prizes being regenerated. I have always noticed them to appear on an irregular cycle (haven’t actually tracked it empirically however). Interesting, I had a game crash immediately after collecting all five maps and when I relaunched they were all there (in identical spots) and was able to farm them all again. Maybe an Airplane Mode reset would offer the same results?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@pointless anything before the crash may not be in your “pocket” after the crash. I mean it was not saved right before the crash.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suikyo it was, I checked after the relaunch and I had kept the loot

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@datguygamer @pointless — I have seen a round gold object in some of the prizes, but it definitely did not get added to my total LCs. I have also seen snoutlings, but not sure if they were added.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ suzyq @mvnla2 I got only 2 Lucky Coins in total the whole day and it was not the gold colored snoutling lock that you people are thinking (yes they look kinda similar).

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

With Illusionist hitting 12, any XP goes to the last 3 classes across 3 birds, so 2 slots are converted to 500 snouts. It’s pretty awful.

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

And again, refill of stamina is freeze. What Is happened? Every time when i near first 3 places, stamina don’t recharge. When this ends?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@xelnaga — Send a support request to Rovio. You won’t get any help in time for this event, but maybe they will fix the next. I think you are the only one who has mentioned this problem.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Well, awesome. I got 2 stars: 6 potions and 500 snouts.

Not worth 10 FE to respin.

Totally worthless and a waste of time, not doing any more of these.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

After my event calendar reappeared after a reboot, it shows this event is reappearing in 17 days.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

The description speaks about ” pigs experienced pirates “. Why experienced ?
    A reference for the next class elite ?

PS : Anybody can tell me the name of 2nd item from the False Set ?
    I need the english name.

Thanks.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@grimmjow set items False Coin and Rigged Dice.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@grimmjow

If you go to the nest and pick blue you can see the new dice and poker chip set. They added it to the list and explanation of all sets. Pick the magnifying glass on the bottom right of the screen.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Apparently the pirates decided to sail away. Now we get an Elite Pirate event – see the respective topic.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s on again!

Does anyone else find it funny how the “hard” boss is actually somewhat easy compared to Cave 18?
    A Brute in Cave 18 has roughly 26k health and dishes out over 4k damage to all birds. The same Brute in the event has HALF that health and power.

Oh and @angryde @burbman – my treasure maps only give loot ONCE (either 15 medals, or 10 medals and a small gift), no matter how often I tap them. I don’t get how it’s different for you guys :/

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New 'Old' Event – 'For the Pirate King!' – 09/28/15

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.