New Monster Slot

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Monster Slot

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • Skayra
    @skayra

Thx :)
    idk if i need blue weapons or others. i have

3 star bamboo stick. 4 star me me stick. i think all i was needed blue ship and get it
    (i dont have double blue damage ship part. i have it for chuck and matilda but still that blue ship is good)

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I tried the monster slot a second time after getting a second ticket and got an S Pyramid Hat for Matilda – a little improvement, but not much since now Matilda has FIVE S hats. My first gave me an A Cactus Badge for Stella, which was good because fortunately before that, my Stella only had a B rank accessory.

Shirokova
    @shirokova

So far I’ve got:
    Rosette Ship Bow (SS)
    Black Soul Ship Bow (SS)
    Feature Staff (S)
    Mooncake (S)
    Voodoo Figure (S)
    Cactus Badge x 2 (A)
    Cactus Hat (A)

Skayra
    @skayra

@shirokova waow thars a good result.
    i open like 15 ticket.
    1 SS ship

4-5 S item (idk what they are, selling fast)

Other all A or B idk theys names.

Only 8 ticket with 2 SS is good result. Gratz

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

I got 4 SS from the Monster Slot thus far.

1) SS Devil Spear Blue weapon
    2) SS Black Circus Chuck boat (got this twice)
    3) SS Cat Ears Matilda hat

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

My THIRD trial gave me an S Mooncake. Which isn’t that useful now since my Red already has an SS accessory.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I think i opened like 15 now. Still no ss the best i got was pyramid hat for matilda and gold fish bow

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

if I don’t get the black soul ship hull and mast and the devil spear before the end of the event I will die

I spent 6 coupons and this is what I got:

mooncake
    qing hat
    big hammer
    cactus badge
    toy gun
    mini sphinx

still no SS

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

GRRR, sometimes I get my points but it doesn’t count for a monster coupon, nor does it appear in the log either!! I’m definitely going to complain about this to Rovio soon, but not now.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Got ss black circus ship.
    But i have better -_-

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

jealous

but getting a ship hull this way is easier than getting in top 500, the ships from the premium slot are weaker

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@corporalpig i agree, its good idea for new people.
    I’m hunting for
    fire glasses for bomb or
    Bomb figure for chuck:)

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

doesn’t fire glasses suck, especially because of the skill

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@corporalpig “black soul ship hull AND mast AND the devil”? maybe you want too much, you don’t wanted to put “or” instead “and”? :O

If I win at least one SS that I want I’m happy, like they said this is a free slot so don’t hope too much, my luck is horrible so to avoid too much daily frustration I will just gather coupons to use only on the last day, using at least almost 100 coupons I’m hoping to get some SS, maybe…

About the ship, I have the UFO so I don’t need the black soul, but if I get, cool, at least this have a little more HP, and if I get two more times for a 5 star boat, I’m using it for sure, but what I really need is these weapons.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Same thing for me, still only S- item, no SS on my account (dynamite bird accessory for chuck on my son).

I just opened my 24th chest and still no SS.

I don’t want any ship items, My ship is already perfect with Chuck Panel ship, double attack chuck mast 4 stars and a choice of 5 bows.

My main goal is the Blue SS weapon and/or Matilda hat. Anything else wouldn’t become my main item.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

How much HP this Black Soul have with 3 stars? just to know how better he is than UFO that have 2416 with 3 stars.

Oliver
    @oliverffffff

(Hi im new here, this is my first post. im rank 650-ish in fight points)

So far here are my results, in order. I use short bursts to spend my tokens (the last one is the SS, if any)

3 tokens
    SS bomb bird figurine

3 tokens
    one S item (2nd token)
    SS 2x blues mast

3 tokens
    maybe one S item (2nd token)
    SS pirates pistol

4 tokens
    2nd, 3rd S, no SS items

2 tokens
    SS Fire glasses

that means i got 4 SS in 15 spins. im going for the top 1000, not (only) for the ship, but for more spins in that slot.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

So far I got these items:

*Zebra Mast
    *Golden Fish Ship Bow
    *Mooncake
    *Daruma Doll (which I already had)
    *Voodoo Figure
    *Cactus Sword, Hat and Badge

I’m glad my ship got a little upgrade. Still hoping that I can get S or SS items for my birds as well.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@oliverffffff you’re really lucky

@netto-jm
    I’m pretty sure the chance of getting an SS is the same as in the premium slot so I guess the chance to get one is about 10% so I think I will make it

justpast40
    @justpast40

@oliverffffff, first of all, welcome to ABN, I’ve been here over 4 years & it’s a great place.

I hope you realize just how very very lucky your results are. I’ve opened the Momster Slot 15 times on iPad & have 0, zip, zilch, nada SS items, 11 A & 4 S. None of them helped at all.

May I ask how long you’ve been playing AB Fight? I’m wondering if my having been playing since the Worldwide release is working against me in that I’m getting complete garbage in both the Monster & Premium Slot. I did get the SS Devil Spear on iPhone but the other 6 were garbage, some of the lowest A items & an S no skill.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

One day without a monster coupon. I played 3 monster fights, and all of them were ones that I already got credit for, leaving only the Kaiju Kid that I need to beat again before getting another ticket. I wish the disappearing monster pig glitch happened with ME so I could turn down all monster pigs until I get the one I want. And how come I can’t even budge into the 20,000th up classification? Is there a way I can get the lowest ranking prize without spending a gem to refill ship energy? :(

Oliver
    @oliverffffff

@justpast40 dont worry with the amount of tickets you can still get in 10 days, you are bound to get a few SS. Yes i have been playing since the release in europe. I lost many gems on the premium slot before it had the 20 gem spin, and unfortunately i missed out the first few monster pigs, which had some of the best items, my first participation was the mecha pig.

@freckledpig147
    I have recently won 2 SS ship sets (toy ship, and royal ship) i won both by not using gems, or using maximum 5 gems when i saw many super monster pigs. All you have to do is spend as many of your energy as you can every day, and you should make top 2000 quite easily. If you dont have many SS ship parts, then try to get them one at a time and go for the easiest prize, its much easier, thats how i got to where i am.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@freckledpig147 I play more frequently than you yet I struggle staying in the top 10000

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

update: 30th slot opened, still no SS items! I hate my luck!

Skayra
    @skayra

@troisdsmax good luck on next 2. (Maybe save 3 ticket each opening)

i am on top 500 in LB. Monsters are lvl 40+ now. i think it is gonna be slow now to earn tickets. Because most of time same colour pig coming and its geting harder

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New Monster Slot

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.