New Matilda Transformer – Strongarm

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Matilda Transformer – Strongarm

• I just had a run with a new bot buddy I have never seen before. It looks like another Matilda. She turns into a police car
    679D4042-23DB-4A93-9843-0B7BCD19BFAA.png

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

She has the same car body as Ricochet and Jazz with the police lights on the spoiler. (I think. I only saw her shortly) She also appeared in the barracks and in the Femme Fatales group

745DAF34-8E51-4D1E-97F7-23C9E75E2ECD.png

Joel
    @joel687

The only girl police bot I remember is Strongarm. I would have preferred she be a truck if it is her, though

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Wow. I had her at L15 buddy on a beach run and she was worthless. I laid back on my shooting to see what she would do. She had very focused firing and was woefully underpowered – multiple shots to take out bricks and wood and no effect on a WMT. I hope she performs better than that as an actual bot.

Anonymous

@aliaspbj That’s weird, because I had her as a L15 buddy too, and her shots seemed pretty strong. Still a useless bot, but she did manage to take out stone blocks and pigs with a single blast. Didn’t test to see how she is with WMTs though.

Adrian Bird
    @bomb-ben

Absolutely strongarm

coolbug
    @coolbug

New character (Strongarm) IS pretty weak. Lets call her Weakarm.

@joel687  You are probably right about her identity as Strongarm (although I’m not very familiar with all of the different Transformers that are out there, not counting this game of course). As for her body, I got a good enough look at it that I’m pretty sure that she has the same body as Lockdown and all of his variants. See pictures for comparison.

Matilda bot 3

Matilda bot 4

Matilda bot 5

Matilda bot 1

Matilda bot 2

Lockdown body comparison with Dead End in action 1

Lockdown body comparison with Dead End in action 2

I can post a better picture of Lockdown (or one of his variants) if my previous pictures are not good enough for comparison.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

As for her body, I got a good enough look at it that I’m pretty sure that she has the same body as Lockdown and all of his variants.

Yes. Or more specifically the same as Barricade with his extra police car bits.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

Garfield of Borg (Circuit Breaker)

Lockdown is on the bottom and Energon Lockdown is on the top.

That is Dead End and yes SnTrooper the body does look more like barricade.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary That’s because they recolor and reuse assets so it is nothing new. Obviously they give us basically the same robots just with different head designs every time for overpriced bundles.

@sntrooper  @birdboy2016hot  and  @datguygamer  I already know that Barricade’s body is a closer match to this new “Matilda” bot’s body than the other Lockdown variants’ bodies, but I didn’t have a picture of Barricade saved on my iPad, so I used what I did have, which was pictures of Dead End, for the comparison. I would have indicated as such in one of my previous posts, but I was having complications with uploading the pictures, and I was also busy trying to something else at the same time. Besides, my posts were intended to inform  @joel687  of his incorrect assessment of what the new bot’s body is suppose to look like.

Sorry, for some reason, the tagging in my previous post just a moment ago got messed up. These are the other users that I was tagging.

@birdboy2016hot

@datguygamer

@joel687

Joel
    @joel687

I know they have been going through and adding Elita One’s whole team. I still wonder if she is one of them. Probably not, but I can’t tell for sure

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Strongarm is being advertised in the newsfeed. That usually means the new character is going to be in the next event.

I wasn’t getting anything in my newsfeed regarding Strongarm when I was last playing the game which was less than an hour ago.

Joel
    @joel687

Yep, I got the strongarm notice, too

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Or maybe in crates.

Well, I finally got the Strongarm notice in my news feed. I don’t understand why I didn’t get the notice at same time that you guys got it.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Sir Garfield of Borg:  TUFF!

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

Strongarm is available in Gold Crates!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Matilda Transformer – Strongarm

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.