New Levels!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Levels!

• On the amazon appstore page for Angry Birds Epic it says: MINI-MAP CAMPAIGN NOW LIVE! March 26 – April 5 – Gird your loins for 15 new levels and a new dungeon to conquer. Your reward for completing this heroic quest: a new Stone Guard class for Red! Get ready for new content that isn’t caves or arena!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Well it’s about time! This update sounds great!

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Huh? I don’t see it…

Mimi27
    @mimi27

If you go to the Amazon website and look for Angry Birds Epic it has the above information in the description. http://www.amazon.com/Rovio-Entertainment-Ltd-Angry-Birds/dp/B00KWVZ750/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426740901&sr=8-1&keywords=angry+birds+epic

I do wonder what they mean by “mini map campaign now live”, though.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

I think the description is wrong in amazon or iOS/Google, because if you compare iOS/google with amazon that one is the only difference.

Update 1.2.6 was released today on Google Play and iOS:

EPIC UPDATES:
    NEW EVENTS Keep an eye on the map for new events (with exciting rewards, yay!)
    SEASON 1 – the end is in sight. Rewards incoming!
    NEW DAILY OBJECTIVES in the PvP Bird Arena.
    CRAFTING IMPROVEMENTS – now craft 10 resources at once.
    SHOP IMPROVEMENTS – now purchase bird classes in the shop!

Amazon:
    •MINI-MAP CAMPAIGN NOW LIVE! March 26 – April 5 – Gird your loins for 15 new levels and a new dungeon to conquer. Your reward for completing this heroic quest: a new Stone Guard class for Red!
    •SEASON 1 – the end is in sight. Rewards incoming!
    •NEW DAILY OBJECTIVES in the PvP Bird Arena.
    •CRAFTING IMPROVEMENTS – now craft 10 resources at once.
    •SHOP IMPROVEMENTS – now purchase bird classes in the shop!

Mini campaign sounds a bit like like an event.

Baconizer
    @korath88

@renitz Mini map campaign?! Might be an entirely new extension of piggy island, and from what I predict, will be populated with the drones from the latest event, and the new dungeon will be a drone themed one.
    Hopefully. I really liked fighting the drones.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Oooh 15 new levels (I assume bird levels to 56 now) and a new dungeon and a new class to level mastery for (… yay …)
    Very nice, I won’t play Arena season 2 but looking forward to new content.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I can not see anything about a Mini-Map campaign on Amazon anymore. Rovio probably removed it since that info was not suppose to go live yet or it was originally suppose to be in the update but was delayed. Only time will tell I guess.

Boukman
    @boukman

It’s still there. It’ll probably go live next week. I hope there are indeed new enemies to fight like in the events. And if red gets a new class….. who knows :-)

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Does this mean people will stop complaining on ABE for at least a week?

*moderators delete at will*

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@strategia55 If its bug free LOL, what do you think haha

faltat
    @faltat

This is really good news!

I hope this “Stone guard” class is not just a stronger version of Guardian that replaces the current class, but a completely new sixth class for red…

I’m getting really excited! Can’t wait to pick up Epic properly again and just play!

sal9
    @sal9

@mousiepossum Very interesting, thanks for sharing

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@henjovr They mean stages, not experience levels – if the experience cap were raised above level 41, they would have stated the new cap directly.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Levels!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.