new levels on Seasons just released Hammier Things

Home Forums General Discussions Forum new levels on Seasons just released Hammier Things

• Just got an upgrade, appears to be 23 new levels plus about 7 new Bird Wears to be had

@admins

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • SweetP
    @sweetp

Thank you @droversdog. Just FYI, it’s easier to notify all of us by using the @mention as edited in your comment above.

This episode is fun so far, and I just started uploading my gameplay videos to YouTube.

We’ll be posting the walkthrough and leaderboard pages as soon as possible so please be patient everyone!

Thank you,
    Your Nest @admins

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

No worries

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

You can also get unlimited Telebirds and Shockwaves today only!

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Today I tried to log in with Facebook (never felt the need to do it with this game before… happiness never lasts). After I did, I discovered that both Hammier Things and Piggywood Studios that used to be free and that I almost completed already (minus a couple of prize levels) now are locked and require 400 and 600 coins to unlock. It’s not because of some update; I played one of HT levels in the very same session before logging in. What happened?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum new levels on Seasons just released Hammier Things

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.