New Levels Coming ???

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Levels Coming ???

• I’m up to Rank 183.
    It appears that I only have 5 character slots left to fill.
    There’s a lot of clouded area left with no way to explore it.
    What gives?!?!?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

When Rovio add new levels in the next update they will be unlockable.

JimmyFW1
    @jimmyfw1

I’ve installed 2 updates recently, both appear to be bug fixes.

Anonymous

Well I mean like the BIG updates. Like when they added the 5 new characters.

dmsral
    @dmsral

The last big (recent) update gave access to the 5 “Coming Soon” areas, if you had enough pigs to explore them. The other five characters were in those areas. I’m currently at level 201. All 25 characters at level 8 except for one at level 9. No “Coming Soon” areas though. I’m wondering if the we’ll have to wait for big update or reach a certain level for new areas, but my money is on an update.

I did the math on upgrading all 25 characters for level 8 to level 9 and it will take a minimum 7 weeks, assuming no crystals are bought/used to shorten the upgrade times. Also, you’ll need to earn an extra 30,000 coins a days over what normally grows. Not too hard though since the big upgrade made the game a lot more generous.

JimmyFW1
    @jimmyfw1

Oh, I blew through those Coming Soon areas as soon as they opened up.
    And I DON’T time travel or have a hack!
    I open the game every 3-4 hours to collect the coins & crystals that accumulate. I let Skywarp destroy the 3 hardest levels every day. And I clear the board of playable areas at least twice a day. On average, I’m upgrading a character level every 1.5 days. All are at least level 7. 1st Optimus is at level 10. The rest of the top row is at level 8. And I’m working on getting everyone else up to 8 now.
    My fear is that we are playing through the levels faster than Rovio has developed them, and that by the time they release more we’ll all be too far ahead to matter…

bigorange
    @bigorange

I hope they will first fix all the major bugs before giving us new characters.
    And ofc, please no bugs in whatever will come ahead.
    Also, I can use some more time to get my bots to level 10 though

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

The last of my characters that was still at 7 is going up to 8 now. The rest are all at 8/9/10. I am on a mission to get them all up to 10.

I am still captivated by the game, but if I need to stay engaged after getting the current lot to 10, I need something more in the next update that makes the game seem new, apart from just more areas and more characters to repeat this cycle with.

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

I am not quite as far as you guys: level 183 with no one at level 10 yet. Anyway, as far as unexplored areas, I predict that they will have some new area related to those mountains – either with snow or some other vertical challenge. I figure there will be at least one or two completely new characters as well, as the cartoon at the beginning shows characters that definitely are not being used now.

I agree, though, fix the bugs first. They are very frustrating, and as a former software quality engineer, I find it inexplicable that they would release something with such obvious bugs….

Hex
    @hxadecmel

I agree with @buriedtreasure This is inexcusable. I have a couple of Theories: This was some poor schleps 20% project, it has taken off and become far more popular than Rovio expected, and someone on the dev team doesn’t like it (probably because they poo-poo’d it and were proved wrong by the fan base it has created).

This “hater” is now doing everything in his/her power to pull resources away from this game and get the bugs fixed. The Schlep is probably also New, and maybe the core was poorly coded so they are finding it difficult to fix the bugs.

Or he’s been canned for creating a badly coded monster, no one else wants the project, and Rovio is re-thinking “20%” lol..

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

@buriedtreasure

Agreed. These constant crashes are getting ridiculous.

Anonymous

@hxadecmel @marioandsonic @buriedtreasure I agree. Yesterday I played an Energon Optimus Prime level and the game crashed SEVEN TIMES! I got so sick of it I just used Skywarp.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

So agreed with everyone about the crashes. In the middle of the run, just crash. I want fixes for crashed too. If they need error reports, I’d be happy to provide them QUICKLY.

I’m now a level 97 and I’ve not upgraded any bot past 8. Most are at 5/6 as I am still trying to understand the necessity of it all. AHAHHA!! I just collect gems and coins until I can give it more attention.

Miss you guys while I was “away”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Levels Coming ???

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.